Chapter. 3 || Training

Laura's P.O.V

I start to train with 3DMG (3 Dimensional Maneuvering Gear) first. I wear straps around me and wear them beside my thigh.

As I was ready, I shoot my hook to the nearest tree and it sends me flying to it. Oh. My. God. Best thing I ever used. "Woohoo!"

I shoot another hook and fly at the sky. I feel the wind gush over my body and blow my hair to the back.

After some time flying in the air, I landed in front of Jean. He flinched.

"Don't be scared. It's not like I'm going to kill you."

I say as I patted his slightly bald head, earning a blush from him.

I grab my blade and fly toward the 'titan' dummies and sliced its neck, deeply that it nearly snapped the head off.

Earning some gasps from them is quite normal for me since I got many more from my village. I tried to not flatter myself.

"29, 30!"

"That was good (y/n)!" They say it in the cue.

"Thanks."

I then land on the ground.

"Next! Hand-to-hand combats!" Hanji says.

"Care to be my partner?" A male voice spoke behind my back. Jean. Again.

"Sure." I agreed. This is going to be a piece of cake.

"I won't go easy on you just because you're a girl." He said as I preparing my stance.

"Of course. You should." I say smirked. I prepared my stance and standstill.

I stay still to let Jean go first. He charged towards me, I dodge it and as his back facing me I kicked his back and he tripped over.

He quickly gets up and charges at me again, the time slows down. I grab his hand and twisted his arm and pin him to the ground.

"Looks like I win. I told you not to go easy on me right?"

I let him go. He tries to pin me to the ground but I dodge it, again and he stumbles over.

I chuckled and lend him my hand. He gladly takes it.

"That's for today," Hanji says.

Phew. It was such good training.

I walk toward my room and start to change my clothes and lay at my bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

~To Be Continue~
------------------------------

Done!
Word count:380
-Kitsu [edited]