Chapter. 4 || The Truth To Be Told

Hanji's P.O.V

She sure is something. If you want to know who I'm talking about, I think about the (h/c) hair girl.

Yes. You got that right. She felt familiar with her aura, it was like (y/n).

Ah, snap out of it Hanji! You have better things to do than crying all night.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I walk out of my barrack and to the mess hall to eat my breakfast, and went to Erwin's office.

*Knock knock*

"State your name and business." He shouts from the opposite side.

"It's Cadet Mia and I want to talk about (y/n)'s lost," I replied. Good one (y/n) good one. It was a bit silent at first but then Erwin agreed.

"What about (y/n)'s lost?" He asked.

"Well do you sense some familiar aura lingering around here?"

"Uh, yes. I have. It felt like (y/n)'s."

"To kill your curiosity, I know where (y/n) is." His eyes widened.

"Really!? Where is she?"

"She is
.
.
.
.
in front of you."

*Timeskips*

Here I am, training grounds. Erwin told us to gather around here. To talk.

"What do you want to talk about Commander?" The boy Eren asked.

"Well. A cadet told me that she knows (y/n)'s status." He said. Murmurs and whispers erupted.

"Cadet Mia come up." He demanded. I just walk up next to Erwin. I take a deep breath and talk.

"My fellow old soldiers. Have you ever sense your's old soldier's aura or presence? I do raise your hand, if not just don't do anything." There is someone who raises their hand, which is Hanji, Levi, and more.

"Well, your old soldiers, (y/n) are currently in front of you now." They broke into chit-chatting again.

"Stop chit-chatting now. What she means is that the person we've been waiting for is here." They gasped. I thought Hanji will just be angry with me and storm off but oh how I was so wrong.

"(Y/NNNNN)! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" A voice suddenly burst and there it is, Hanji running towards me, tackle me into a bone-crushing hug. I also felt a wet sensation on my shirt. She was crying. I patted her head and rub her back in a circular motion.

"Hushh. It okay, let it all out." I assure her.

"I'm *sob* glad *sob* that *sob* you *sob* are ALIVE!!!"

"Yeah, I am too."

*Timeskips*

"Ah so that is how you survive," Hanji said.

"Yup." I took a glance at her. She also took a glance at me. We both make eye contact.

I stood up and toward her. I stop in my tracks as I get to see her.

"Hmm?" She hums.

"Hanji. I gotta tell you something."

"Go ahead."

"What do you think of me?"

~To Be Continue~
---------------------------------------------
Done!
Word count: 470
-Kitsu [edited]