CHAPTER 17

Jimin found himself waking up on yoongi's bed.how does he know it was yoongi?the scent.a combination between mint and coffee.not as strong as he smelt before.of course because obviously even yoongi's face could kill you.his scent?lets not discuss it.

Hot.

Jimin could feels his body became needy than before.he could feel how the heat burned in his inside.slick keep sliding between his thick thigh.just like a waterfall(am I over.lol)slowly,a very painfully slowly,his hand wonder down to his slicked hole.ready to devour anything.even his fucking small,chubby and of course short but cute fingers.yeah fingers cuz why use one when god gave you five each hand right?

his name repeatly heard from the omega's mouth.

His face was all that jimin could think,could imagine and hallucinating.

"alpha...yoongi please..ahhh..yeahhh please...mmmm...

Pleasure.shivers.impatience

wanting,begging.

~

"yoongi,jimin needs you.you need to help him.we will punish those alphas.but jimin is our first priorty right now."namjoon said while trying to calm the raging alpha who looks like he wants to kill everyone that on his way.

"how was him?"yoongi asked.

"jin told me that he keep hearing your name in the house and jimin doesn't want anyone but you in his room.he doesn't even let jin who wants to convince him since he was crying."

"he was crying?why?it is too much?"yoongi growls.

"well of course that was one of the reason,but jin said that he feels guilty about taehyung .which I suggest you,as his mate,to help him go through this heat phase and console him about taehyung."namjoon suggested.

"I don't know where are them and I think hoseok will never let taehyung out of his watch for at least a week.so,yeahh taehyung couldn't come to convince him."he added.

Yoongi sighed.he cant process whats on his mind.his heart.why does this jimin can easily slipped in his mind.jimin.jimin.jimin.thats the only name that can make his body jolted.he needs to make sure he was safe.he needs to be pampered by him.yeah.by yoongi.he doent even bother to correct namjoon like he always do when namjoon referred jimin as his mate.

"alright thank you hyung and please punished them with what they deserved.i didn't want anyone from this pack or the outsider have to go through the same incident as jimin had.

"don't worry about it yoongi,take a good care of him."namjoon smiled as he watched yoongi walked to their pack house.

"jimin,you are really something"