CHAPTER 34

"did you need anything baby?"yoongi asked the smaller man since he wanted to go to the kitchen.
"just water please"said jimin.
"are you sure you okay?hyung promise you hyung will be right back as fast as i can okay?"yoongi added because he noticed that jimin seems distracted about something.well,about his condition,jimin now can talked to namjoon and other alphas but surely,yoongi will be by his side.but theres sometime jimin will talk to namjoon since he is one of his closest friends.jungkook also became more happy when he got to play with jimin,as jimin pampered him.

but lately,yoongi noticed that jimin seems distant to him.he doesnt know why but he will ask the omega after he bring the water.
as the door was closed,jimin's thought slowly filled in his mind..
'"baby?".eww jimin,you are a whore,you are dirty why would he babied you.'
'why would yoongi want you?after being used uncoun'table times by rapists.why would he accept you?"
"remember when you are told that you are a bitch.yes jimin you are born to be a slut,to be a bitch.i bet yoongi  was pity on you"
"how pathetic you are jimin.are you that desperate for yoongi?after all this times,why would he want you after being used like that?wake up!!!"
"you dont deserve him.you are dirty.nobody wants you.you are not pure.at least the slut are getting paid but you?for free?haaa such a whore"

"jimin""jimin sunshine""hey baby hey whats wrong"
jimin was pulled into the reality as his name was called by yoongi.he doesnt even realised that he was crying as yoongi was hugging him and wiping his tears away.
"shhh hyung is here baby"yoongi calmed his omega softly.

"wwhyyy??"jimin suddently asked.
"why what baby?"yoongi was confused.what was jimin implying?
"this."jimin answered.before yoongi could asked further question about his confusion,jimin's voice was heard.

"am i..pa...pathetic hyung?"yoongi rushingly tighten his hug as he murmured 'no sunshine no dont said that'jimin continued with his words."did you pity on me?why..why would you..accept me..hyung?"tears was falling from the omega's hazel eyes.but he kept asking.
"am i whore hyung?""did i deserve you"
"th..theyy said that i..i am nothing but whore..the..they said that...that i..i am a bitch..i will never get a mate..th..they said that..i shouldnt born...they said..i have nobody in this world hyung..hyung...is it true..everyone felt sorry for me,pity for me hyung i.."jimin's couldnt even finished his words as yoongi kissed the male..yoongi didnt move his lips as he waits for jimin's response.and jimin slowly moves his lips.
they kissed with so much emotion in that kiss.

as they parted their lips,a string of saliva was the only thing that still connecting between their lips.
yoongi was the first one to talk

"you are my mate."