CHAPTER 28

"Noooo let me go!!i must save him!!let me go"jin's voice was heard all around the house.he violently thrashing around and knocked the door furiously.
"please i beg you..namjoon..yoongi..taehyung..whoever out there please let me out..."his voice began to weaken as he sit in front of the door with tears falling from his face."he must be waiting for me"he whispered.

it almost 3 days since jin woke up and jimin was taken.it was hard for everyone especially jin since he was there,withnessing the moment jimin was taken when i was suppose to be him.the moment jimin sacrifice himself in order to let him go.Seokjin was found by his husband,Namjoon after 1 hour and half namjoon received the bad news fron taehyung.he was found laying on the ground,passed out and his scent was gone.namjoon growled to whoever wants to touch jin.even jungkook was banned from seeing him as he knew that jungkook wasnt ready to face the condition of his mother.after almost a day,jin woke up but thrashing around,shouting and eager to run out.namjoon has to hold him tight as jin shout that he needs to save jimin.even namjoon couldnt do anything except for locking him in a room as he want to go out.but it was dangerous.

namjoon was worried about jin's condition and frequently nightmares.jin will only starts to calm in namjoon's arm as namjoon told him that they are and will do anything and everything to save jimin.namjoon knew that jin was slowly eaten by guilty feeling.based on the incident that jin manage to tell,he knew it was so hard to locate him.it was almost impossible since the captor was using the wolf bane.even he,jin's official mate for almost 8 years found out that it was difficult to locate jin.jungkook was sleeping with taehyung and hoseok in other house,preventing the child to meet his mother in this condition but jungkook countinously asking about his mother.taehyung was pretending to be strong but he was same as jin when receiving the news.he still doesnt get to meet jin since he was found but he knew what is happening from namjoon.his eyes was always red but he will never cry in front of jungkook.he needs to be the strong one for jungkook.but we are talking about jimin,his mega bestfriend,not scratch that,his brother.everynight he found himself crying in hoseok arms after making sure jungkook was in a deep sleep.he desperately clutched onto hoseok,his cried was muffled by his hand,covering his mouth to avoid any sound that may wakes jungkook up.hoseok will rub his back as he promised that he will try to get jimin back.when taehyung was asleep in his arms,it was his turn to cried..it was suffering for everyone to accept the reality.

especially for a certain alpha.