CHAPTER 26

Silence
Jin was thrashing around to escape the hold in his body.
Jimin slowly looks at jin as tears was falling from his eyes but he smiles..just like he was saying'its okay hyungie,its gonna be okay’.before any words come out from jin’s lips.jimin talked.
“because I..i.. don’t have a mate.you can take me.i will do everything you want.and i…i..have never been marked by anyone.you..you can have me but please let him go I beg you..alpha”jimin slowly stares at the unknown alpha.the alpha smirked.
“got some guts huh omega”he slowly approaching jimin and hold his jaw as jimin let him and submitted.
"you'll look perfect when taking my knot.look at you,begging me to take you instead of the older one huh.act like a bitch huh"the alpha licked his lips as he sniffed jimin.

“No no jimin noo..take that back jimin we..”jin was cutted by a punch on his stomach.
“please alpha..let him go..i will obey you.you..you can have me..but please leave him alone.”jimin dared to talk.
“well well..guess we catch some gold huh..follow us and don’t you dare to run or I will kill him.”the alpha command his men to let jin go as they punch him a few more punches to make sure jin become weak.the wolf band was still strong as jin still couldnt link to anyone eventhough his mate,namjoon.
“jj..jjjimminn..”its all jin manage to say as he saw jimin followed the villains into the woods.one thing for sure,he fucking sure that he saw jimin mouthed ‘im sorry hyung,take care and don’t worry bout me’ as their silhouette slowly lost in the woods..
Jin’s eyes was closed..last words from his mouth was” jimin..noo.”
~
“namjoon hyung nnamjoon namjoon hyung..heseok..hoseok ahhh…yoongi hyung..anyone fuckk answer me!!”taehyung cursed as he linked to all of the alphas and his mate and jin's son,jungkook.
“mommy..mommy..where are you”jungkook cried.its been an hour and half since he saw jimin and jin and teahyung cant link them as their scent was gone.
“taebear..what is it honey?we are all here”hoseok linked taehyung back.
“fuck why don’t you pick..ughh whatever please find jin hyung and jimin..they were gone for almost 2 hours and I felt like something bad might happened to them.i cant link them and their scent was gone!”teahyung was trying his best to not to cry as jungkook was hugging him.
“shit.you have to stay at home and don’t go to anywhere..is jungkook there with you?”hoseok asked.
“yes..please seokie”a tear was falling from taehyung eyes but he quickly wiped it.afraid that jungkook may question him if he see it.
“okay don’t panic we’ll try our best.”
“please be safe “taehyung wished as he knew that something might happened to them as jimin or jin was never gone without any trace and warned.
Indeed.it was something that may change their life.