If You Love Me Let Me Go

Geoff was right. J was already asleep, which was much harder since they never knew what noise might wake him up. Earl went down fighting as well as Layne. They knew they would. After they got all the guys inside Geoff's vehicle they traveled the 2 hours to this large, abandoned factory that he knew would be perfect for this. As they arrived Jo went to the back and took all of the men's wallets and anything that could let people figure out who they are. After what felt like an eternity they got the guys all the guys inside the factory with more struggle than anticipated. Geoff did all the heavy lifting and Jo set up the chairs and got ready to chain them all up. After they were all chained down and cuffed to their chairs Jo turned and looked at Geoff and nodded toward the empty chair in front of her. He nodded back and sat in the chair, taking off his mask and giving her his wallet. "It'll work out, trust me, everything will come together." Jo explained as she cuffed Geoff to the chair. He never responded because he knew she was right, she wouldn't put him in this if she didn't know what to do. She wrapped him up tight and clicked the lock shut. After a moment of looking to see if everyone was secure she went to her bag and pulled out the large, maroon bomb with the number 30:00 on the black screen. Geoff breathes in deeply, thinking it wasn't long enough. "They'll wake long before the timer gets anywhere near zero." She informed him seeing him getting slightly anxious. He looked down at his chains and then looked over his shoulder to Earl who was our cold with a large purple bruise on his head, "You better be right about that." Geoff said with a slight shutter. Jo stared at him before looking down at the bomb and pressing the button, making the seconds start beeping down. 'They'll wake up, I'll be fine.' Geoff kept telling himself over and over as he slumped over in his chair acting like he was knocked out before realizing he's missing something. He quickly looked up at Jo and commanded in a deep voice, "Hit me!" he realized he can't be spotless, he needs to look beaten up as well or they'll instantly suspect. Jo looked surprised that she forgot about this, as she reached in her purse for her baton. "I'm sorry." She muttered quickly as she whacked him, harder than she honestly needed to, knocking him out for real this time. She had an upset, worried face as she saw him slump over, mouth slowly starting to bleed. She quickly grabbed her purse and anything they'd recognize and ran out of the factory.