For The Fallen Once

Geoff woke up to his ears ringing and a strange beeping noise as well as an alarming headache.
"What the-" He began as he recalled what's happening.
"Geoff! Oh my god you're awake! What the fuck is this?!" Screamed Earl from Geoff's left.
"I don't, I don't know." As he tried pulling in the chains, trying to act like he should in this predicament.
'The bomb' He remembered as he looked up toward it. 'It's only been 11 minutes, that's not great but it could be worse.' He told himself as he heard more screaming.
"Guy what the hell?! Are you all okay?" Eli was trying to turn his head to spot anybody.
"We're here, man, a little banged up but we're with you." J answered from beside him with a gravely voice.
"Layne?!" Eli yelled time his right as Layne stays with his head down, but the yelled caused him to stir and look around.
"Guys? What- what is all this?" Layne groaned with a weak voice.
"We don't know." Geoff said trying to look worried as he turned his head toward Layne.
Earl began to shake and struggle to get out of his chain. Moaning as he tried pulling the chains off but no luck with his hand cuffs on.
"Earl, stop don't hurt yourself. We have to stay calm and try to find something to get us out of this." J boomed over the loud racking of chains against the metal chair.
"Are you fucking kidding me, J?!" He yelled back trying to turn toward J's voice, "We we're taking from our home and brought to this disgusting warehouse! Do you really think this is a place to be calm at?!" He went back to trying to get the chains off but stopped as he heard an annoying beeping noise.
"Do you guys hear that? What's that beeping?" Earl asked getting more and more worried by the seconds.
"There's a bomb." Geoff replied, trying to act to scared and shocked in place from spotting the bomb.
The room went dead silent as they listen to the beep beep beep coming from on top of the metal table.
"How long?" Eli muttered, terrified of the answer.
"Almost 16 minutes left." J said almost as a whisper. All the men were so silent they heard it as if he yelled.
"Well I, I guess this is it you guys. There's no way to get out of this one. I don't see anything that could help us." Layne whined out, sounding completely defeated.
They stayed in silence for another few minutes that felt like an eternity. After a while they started to hear, footstep? Running footsteps? Toward the factory. They all turned as best they could to the huge opening to the outside. Geoff and J could see a shadowy figure sprinting toward them. Being scared stiff they didn't say a word to the others.