Tell them I said something (M)

When we arrive at my house we go straight to my room. "Tilly, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, be my girlfriend?" Jason said to me. "Of course I will, I love you too" I say then I kiss him slowly. He goes on to kiss my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan as he sucks on the skin probably giving me a hickey. 

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to" he says to me. "Jason, I have wanted you for a for a very long time" I say. "Good".

He helps me unzip my dress and takes it off. "You're so beautiful" he says and kisses me. He takes off his suit and is left in his boxers. 

I lie down on my bed and he takes my bra off. He kisses my left nipple, sucking it. "Fuck, it feels so good" I moan. "yeah?" he says as he switches to my right nipple. Fuck.

He kisses down my stomach all the way to my panties and he takes them off slowly. I'm fully exposed to him. "Are you sure you want this" he asks me. "definitely" I say. 

He spreads my leg and kisses my clit. oh my. he then puts two fingers in my pussy while he's sucking on my clit. "Oh that's so good, don't stop, please don't stop" I moan, honestly I've lost it by now. 

He stops sucking on my clit but he replaces his mouth with his thumb and he's still fingering me. He comes up to kiss me. Shit, it's so good.

"Faster, I'm gonna cum" I say and he does as I ask. Shit. Fuck. 

My orgasm hits me and it's so powerful. my eyes roll to the back of my head as I cum. Shit. 

I look at Jason and he's all wet. "Fuck, that was so hot" he said. I apparently squirted. 

He takes off his boxers and lines his huge dick against my entrance. "Tell me if you want to stop" he says to me. 

He pushes his dick into my pussy and lets me adjust for a moment before slowly thrusting in me. "Fuck, you're so tight" he moans. "You feel so good" I moan. 

All you can hear in my room is skin slapping against each other and moans. 

He starts to rub my clit once more and I lose it. "I'm so close" I tell him. He thrusts faster.

"C'mon baby" he moans "cum for me" and that's all it takes for me to let go.

"Cum in me" I say to him and I feel his seed exploding in my pussy. 

"I love you" he says to me. "I love you too" I say back.