Chapter 2: Famous last words (pt 2)

Jason and I catch up to the colonel and pudge, they're talking about Alaska and Jake. "She hasn't cheated on him yet, which is a first." I hear Chip say. I look at Jason and playfully roll my eyes. 

"Hey guys, wait up" Jason yells. Chip and him do their bro hug thing and I introduce Miles to Jason and we walk to the smoking hole. 

"Pudge, I'd like to welcome you to the smoking hole". Chip says as we all sit down.Jason sits next to me and puts his hand around my shoulders, I blush and cuddle him. Chip laughs and lights his cigarette, he offers Jason, pudge and I one and we gracefully accept. 

"So we're allowed to smoke down here?" Pudge asks. I laugh and tell him no and he starts coughing which I obviously find very funny and I start giggling. Jason looks at me an whispers to me "you know, you are so cute" and I literally turn into a tomato. 

"That was a barely smoked hurricane. That's just plain ungrateful". Chip says which is true but I'm too focused on what Jason said to care. He said I was cute, twice, does this mean he likes me back. I really hope so. I'm pulled away from my thoughts when  I hear Chip say "I'll tell you what you can't do. Rat."

"Yeah man, that shit's unforgivable". Jason says and I just nod along because he's right, I wouldn't know what to do if someone ratted but I would hate it. 

"This school is important to people, It may look like a summer camp patrolled by a killer swan, but to the people who go here it matters" Chip says. He then says he has to go see his girlfriend, Sarah, who is my roomate. I've known her for a very long time, we grew up together along with my brother Longwell and his friend, Kevin.

Chip then gets up to leave and Jason and I follow him. "You coming"Chip says.

"Wasn't Alaska gonna meet us, I feel like it might be rude if she showed up and we were all gone" 

"Oh my God, he's so whipped" I laughed, kind of like I am. "It's Alaska. Who the hell knows what she's going to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason and I were in his room talking and laughing, about stupid shit really. 

"So what did you think of Miles?" he asked me and I thought that this could be a way to tease him.

"He's cute, like a puppy"I say and he chuckles, "why, are you jealous?"I tease and he goes red. "maybe" he says. "He is kinda like a puppy though, I'll give you that" he looks at me. 

All of a sudden his hand brushes my cheek, "You had an eyelash on your cheek". I blushed and said oh. we were interrupted by screaming outside.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"

"THIS IS BULLSHIT, MAN"

I looked at Jason then ran out the room, knowing he was right behind me.

The eagle was trying to get everybody back in their rooms when I spotted Paul, one of my brother's friends and his girlfriend Marya who is also Alaska's roomate. She was'nt dressed and she was crying. 

"I don't get it, I mean you're good but you're not that good, somebody ratted" Paul said.

"Who's the rat? huh"

Marya runs to Alaska crying "you're not gonna believe it"

"Miss Young, please help your roomate get packed. Paul, let's go" The Eagle said.

Oh my goodness, I can't believe someone ratted, I feel like crying. Poor Marya and Paul. I hug Jason and he hugs me back. "Fuck" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason, Pudge, The Colonel and I walk up to Takumi, who I realise I didn't see at all yesterday.