Edward Andrews

(This will contain gay (Solangelo and Theyna) ships so if you feel uncomfortable just FYI. Also I fully support LGBTQ+ rights so I don't support most of these thoughts. Ok on with the story. Also today is a double update since the last one was pretty short) 

Hello my name is Edward Andrews. I'm a very restricted Christian. I married my wife, Hope, at a respectable age of 35. We are both 38 now and are considering a child. We just moved in and wanted to get to know the neighbors, so my wife made cookies to greet them.

We walked over to the house and rang the doorbell. As we waited, I noticed it was a two story house so I expected at least a family of 4. Instead a 20 year old opened the door.

"What do you want?" She asked as the door swung open.

I stood there appalled with Hope. How could she speak like that to her elders? Especially a GIRL. Though judging from her attire she was some kind of goth who wore a black leather jacket, a black Barbie death shirt, with ripped black jeans and black combat boots. Her hair was cut short (not at all at how it should be) and she was wearing a silver tiara like a little girl playing dress up. And don't get me started on her piercings. She had 3 ear piercings, nose piercings and tongue piercing.

"Thals who is it?" A boys voice called from inside.

"Some old people with cookies, Will. What should I do?" She called back.

I snapped out of my shock and told her, "Let us in."

"You don't get to tell me what I should do," she snapped back as a boy with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes came into view.

"Thalia be nice! Go find Neeks and Reyna," He told her and she obliged but not without glaring at us with her piercing blue eyes.

"Sorry about Thalia," he apologized, finally someone with manners, "Come in! My name is Will Solace. You guys can sit in the living room and talk to some of my friends while I bring my roommates so you can meet each other, though you've also meet Thalia."

In the living room I saw four other twenty year olds who were talking and laughing as if they had known each other for years. A boy with unruly raven hair and sea green eyes had his arm around a girl with golden hair and stormy grey eyes (which I found odd as they were only twenty). 

And next to them on the couch was another, seemingly, couple (who should not be a couple)the girl with a dark tan and brown hair in a braid with a flower and I couldn't tell her eye color because it was constantly changing like a kaleidoscope. Next to her a boy with close cropped blonde hair and blue eyes. Since they were sitting on the couch my wife and I sat on the love seat.

"Hello. My name is Edward Andrews and this is my wife Hope." She nodded her head at the mention.

"Hello! My name is Annabeth Chase and this is my boyfriend Percy Jackson. And this is Piper McLean and her boyfriend Jason Grace." They also nodded their head at their name.

Jason and Annabeth seemed responsible enough and that's why it befuddled me why they were in a relationship so young. Then it hit me Percy and Piper probably were players and they fell into their trap. I'll need to talk to the blonde boy and girl later.

Will came down a few minutes later with Thalia and another boy and girl.

The new boy had black hair, with brown-so-dark-that's-black eyes that seemed as if they stared into your soul. He also seemed emo because he wore all black.

Then next to Thalia was a girl with brown eyes and black hair in a simple braid but she was intimidating nevertheless.

"This is Nico," Will said pointing at the emo boy who just looked up and nodded with no facial expressions, "my boyfriend, and this is Reyna, Thalia's girlfriend."

Before she could say her greeting, I stood up appalled by the audacity.

"Boyfriend? Girlfriend?" I sneered, no one should date this early, forget the same gender!

"You should be arrested! You're going against god! You'll rot in hell!" I yelled.

Jason and Percy immediately stood up and my hair stood up.

"Whoa stop. This is their house, and you shouldn't tell them what to do." Jason said.

"Get out!" Percy yelled his easygoing smile gone replaced with anger.

"And I've already been, thanks," Nico mumbled.

"What?" I ask momentarily confused but then ignore them and grab Hope's arm, "I don't want to stay in this cursed house anyway!" I storm out with my wife in tow and vow to myself to never talk to those wretched people again.

Thank you for reading! Again I don't support most of these thoughts. Tell me what you think and requests are welcome! And please no hate. Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share! 

QOTC: Hogwarts house? (Yes it's generic, sue me ;)

Lots of Love, 

DamObsessedBookworm