Chapter Two- Unexpected Visitors

The new update is finally here!! And I am so sorry for my lateness with this. Between me being in trade school and some other family drama I've been dealing with plus the writer's block, it's been hard trying to complete this chapter in a decent amount of time. But I am trying to work on quicker updates so I won't have to make u wait for them. I hope u guys like it!😊

LuvYaLots😘

Claira's POV

"Phew, finally done", I think to myself as I finish up folding and hanging the last of my clothes from my bin, putting it in drawer and closet. By that time, I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately get up out of my room, down the stairs, and to the front door before my mom did. I opened the door and saw a tall, cute, and dirty blonde haired guy standing there with a red and green jacket on that read Lorenzo's in white bold letters, and he was carrying two pizza boxes. He smiled at me, gazing at me with his blue eyes. Damn, he's hot, I think to myself.

He laughs saying, "Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself"

I look at him in shock, feeling my cheeks heat up, and feeling mortified. Did I just seriously say that out loud. Right then and there I just wanted to run and hide. "Oh crap...you heard that?"

He just laughed a little saying, "Uh, yea, but no worries though, your good. My name's Aaron, and you are...?".

"Oh...I'm Claira, I just moved here earlier this morning".

"Ah! That explains it. Cause I really didn't recall ever seeing you around here before, and I know almost everybody in this town. Well it's nice to meet you and see a fresh new face here".

I giggle, "Thank you".

"Oh, uh here's your pizzas. Two mediums, One meat cravers and one meatball and cheese. That will be $16.18 please", he said handing the pizza to me as I handed him a $20 bill.

"Uh, would you like the change or...?"

"Nah, keep it as a tip"

"Oh, thanks", he said smiling wider at me.

I returned the smile, "No problem, have a good night Aaron"

"Yea, you too, enjoy your food"

"Thanks", and with that he takes off to his car as I close the door shut behind me. When I look back, I get startled when I see my mom behind me with her arms folded and a smirk stretched across her face. "What?", I ask looking at her weird expression.

"Did you get it?"

"Get what?"

"You know what"

"Not really"

"His number?"

"Oh my gosh mom", I say rolling my eyes smiling as I walk past her to the kitchen. She follows behind me still asking.

"Well did you?"

"No mom, I didn't"

"Aww why not? He seemed like a nice enough young man"

"Yea he was mom but I need to be focusing on not passing out and throwing up on my first day at this new school tomorrow, not cute pizza delivery boys."

"Oh...so you do admit that he was cute huh?"

I roll my eyes again, shaking my head at her, "Oh please mom"

I set the pizza boxes down on the counter and start opening them to see which one was mine. When I found the one I was looking for, I grabbed it, and started making my way back upstairs.