Chapter Three- Double Trouble on the First Day

I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off on my phone and despised it completely for waking me from my much needed sleep. Last night I could barely sleep a wink after that strange encounter with those wolves. After they had left I tried to get some rest and fall asleep but I couldn't, I stayed up most of the night thinking about them. Sometime after 4am I finally did fall asleep. But it was now 7 in the morning which meant that it was time for me to get up and get myself ready for school. Great (😒).

I groan in annoyance slowly dragging myself out of bed. I was gonna need hella coffee to fully wake my ass up today. I walk over to my closet picking out an outfit to wear. Eventually After minutes of searching through my closet and drawers, I finally come to a decision on what I wanted. I picked out a fitted white t-shirt with a black tribal design on the front, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and my dark gray leather boots.

Here's a picture of her outfit

As I was getting dressed my mind wondered off to what had happened last night

As I was getting dressed my mind wondered off to what had happened last night. It was so weird how sudden those wolves showed up. I couldn't stop looking at them, their eyes were so.... mesmerizing...and that strange feeling that I had, it was like a physical pull or something, I never felt anything like it. I wondered what that was all about? Well the wolves are gone and it's a new day.

After I get dressed, I had went to the bathroom. Since my hair is naturally curly, I just combed out my hair with my fingers and fluffed it up a bitand put on some light makeup using some eyeliner to make my signature cat eye, mascara, and some lip gloss. Giving myself a final look of approval in the mirror, I put on my leather jacket, sling my messenger bag over my shoulder, and make my way out my room, and down the stairs to the kitchen. When I get there, I see my mom at the stove and from the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs, she was making breakfast.

She turned to face me when I came in, "Morning dear".

"Morning Mom", I say sitting on the stool behind the counter.

As soon as I do, she places a plate of the food that she made in front of me with a fork. "Thanks, this looks great". I pick up the the bacon putting it on one of the pancakes, scooping the eggs over it, and placed the other pancake on top making a sandwich. I take a bite into it, enjoying the taste of my mom's cooking. "You put syrup in the pancakes again didn't you?"

She smiles "Guilty", she says eating a piece of bacon from her plate. "You ready for today?"

"Ready? No. Nervous as hell? Yes", I say biting into my sandwich again.

"There is nothing to feel nervous about, you're gonna be just fine".

"Thanks mom"

She smiled and looked at the time on her watch and gasped, "Oh, I really should get going to work. Come on, I'll give you a ride to school". With that being said, I wrapped up the rest of my sandwich to eat in the car, grabbed my bag, and went out the door to the car waiting for my mom to come out. When she does, and locks up the house, she hops in the car starting it up, and pulls off.