Prolouge

Izukus POV~( Age 4)

"Izuku sweetie wake up" I hear my mommy say while slightly shaking me. I start to open up my eyes and stretch. " Okay mommy!" I say. I fully sit up and look at my room. Then I remember todays date. ITS THE DAY I GET TO WHAT MY QUIRK IS!!! I rush up out of bed and put my clothes on super fast. I run downstairs  to see mommy making breakfast. " Come on mommy I cant wait to see what my quirk is. What if it super cool just like All Mights or like Kats. Oh mommy what if it like Daddys? Mommy what do you think my quirk will be?" I ask her. 

She walks over and sets the plates on the table and says " Well sweetie... I don't know what your quirk will be but I hope that its super cool" After she said that we started eating. I was eating super fast cause I was ready to go find out my quirk. " Come on mommy hurry up" I yelled while putting on my shoes. " Okay okay coming Zuzu" I love it when she calls me by that nickname.

~

Time skip brought to you by my crush on Chloe Moriondo~

 We were in the Doctors office after we had taken all the test. Then the doctor looked at me  with a lot of sorrow, and say the word that could change my life forever. " Ma'am Im sorry but your son is QUIRKLESS"

quirkless

Quirkless

QuIrKlEsS

QUIRKLESS

"Wha-what?" I asked mainly out of shock and confusion. The Doctor didnt have a  chance to say anything because mom and drags me out of her office with a grip so strong she could have broke my arm. "Mommy? y-y-your h-hurt-ting me" I said " Shut it BRAT!" she said and threw me in the car.

Inko POV~

I cant believe I raised him for 4 years just to turn out QUIRKLESS. Ughh, I should leave on the side of the street. I stomp on the gas pedal and speed all the way to our house. I unbuckle and and wait for the brat to get out the car. " M-mommy?" I turn around and look at him with so much disgust in my eye the trash would be shaking tin their cans, "Dont. Call. Me. Mommy. Brat. I did not raise you for 4 years to just be quirkless. You call me ma'am for now on. You will follow my every rule okay?" He nodded. Im going make to rest of his life a living H E L L.