~Chapter 2~

Izuku POV~

I make it to The Spott with Kats in tow behind me. The Spott is located behind the park that we used to play in when we were younger. It is a huge treehouse that I made for Kats birthday. On the outside it looks like to sizes of 2 small treehouses put together. On the inside it has 2 levels, on the first level it has 4 beanbags all a different color. To the right of the last beanbag we have the stairs to the second level and on the other side of the beanbags we have a charging station and a window. And in front of the beanbags we have an mini TV, fridge and microwave. The only reason we have a charging station is because I cant charge my phone at home, I'm not even supposed to have a phone but I saved up enough money to buy one for myself. On the second level of our Spott we have a bunk bed, and a bathroom including and sink and toliet. We have all of this because this is my escape from home.

" What the hell did you mean by 'Maybe I will' Izu? Cause I know sure as hell your not leaving me with those dipshits. So explain." Kats says. I sigh and look at Kats and he looks right back at me. I sigh again and look at the ground. "I said that because .. because I might fake my death" I whisper lowly but loud enough he'll hear it. Kats grabs my hand and tangles our fingers, he slowly walks us over to his favorite beanbag (The orange one). He sits down and pulls he onto his lap. "So Izu ... Are you gonna tell me why or... are you just gonna play with my fingers?" He asks me. I start tearing up. I never stop playing with his fingers as I turn around and straddle his lap facing away from him.

Katsuki POV~

He turned around and stuck his face in the crook of my neck. A minute later I felt a wet spot on my neck and he started shaking. "Because my life is horrible. I go to school just to get bullied and beat up. Then...then I go home just to get abused and starved for weeks. Al-l-l becau-use I d-don't have a quirk. " he says while hiccupping and stuttering. I push him away just enough so I can see his face. I take my free hand and wipe his tears. Then I hold his face in my hand, he leans into the touch. "Zuzu why didn't you tell anyone or me?" I ask slowly so he can understand it. He burst out into tears again while trying to explain. " I did b-but w-when they found out I-I was quirkless they said I was doing it for attention." I think about helping him fake his death. Then think about it again. For good measure I think about it one more time and finally make my decision." Okay I help you but you have to live here at The Spott and you need to move in today. We'll fake your death after school tomorrow and you also need to make a suicide letter." I say almost already regretting my decision but when his face lights up like a Christmas tree I knew I did the right thing. 

Zuzu got off of me and helped me stand up  I dusted off my pants and got our stuff. Then Zuzu asked me " Can I get on your back Suki?" he ask with those stupid puppy dog eyes that he knows I cant ever say no too. "Fine" I say.

TIMMMMMMMMMEEEE SKIPPPPPPP (Izuku POV~)

We make it to my house and I ask Kats to wait behind me while I open the door. As soon as I open the door I get hit with a bottle. "Get in here brat" My 'mom' says to me. She wasn't always like this, before she was a nice caring woman. Who loved me unconditionally no matter what. But that was until I was quirkless. "O-okay ma'am" I say. It's got to the point where I can't even call her mom anymore." Stop stuttering it's fucking annoying. Where the hell were you? " She asks harshly. " With Ka- Bakugou" I say barely above a whisper. " Probably fucking him you slut. Get in the damn house. Pack up your stuff I don't wanna see you ugly face anymore, so go before I change my mind." She says. With one kick to the gut she turns around and walks to the backyard, to probably smoke. " Come on Kats" I welcome him while holding my stomach. He walks forward and picks me up and takes me all the way to my room. He sets me down, and I start packing. I only have a small amount of clothes. About 7 shirts to last me the week, and 8 pants too. 1 pack of underwear and 9 pairs of socks. Lastly 3 pairs of shoes.  We take this stuff out the window and to The Spott.

( Long chapter. Ummm yep. 865 words)