Chapter 9

Math seemed to take forever to end. Every time I would look at the clock it seemed to have only been a minute. I decided to actually pay attention in class now, considering there's still twenty minutes left. I looked up at the board and got all confused as to what was written. I should've payed more attention.

        I groaned and laid my head on my desk. Not falling asleep, but just listening to everyone whisper and Josh talking. The class all of a sudden went silent and all I could hear was the sound of the clock ticking. I looked up and gazed into a pair of eyes. It was Josh. I know people are going to come up with rumors now. They won't be rumors because sooner or later they would just come true. I had the "blessing" to be Josh's soulmate. Luckily the bell rang before Josh or I could say anything so I quickly stood up and ran out the door.

Surprisingly enough the only class to have taken what felt like five hours was math. The other classes flew by like a breeze and before I knew it, it was time to go home. I happily skipped down the halls knowing I can just chill at home and regret my life choices. I made my way to the bus area as I always do and waited for the bus. I pulled out my phone and started playing a game that had somehow become popular. I had downloaded Beat Blade about three days before everyone got it and know everyone thinks I got it because it's "the cool thing to do" right now. I can guarantee that in two weeks the app is going to die down and everyone is going to judge you for playing it when they themselves played it too. I scrolled through the songs and nothing really called out to me so I just sighed and turned off my phone.

I closed my eyes and the next thing I know I hear a screeching noise and everyone around me screaming. My eyes shot open and before I could access the situation the bus was doing flips and I was hitting walls and the bus seats. At one point or another I bashed heads with someone who I was thinking was in my grade.

Haha Lillian, I'm not continuing any more for this chapter. And sorry guys for not updating for a month I've been busy.