Chapter #1.) Running away

Butch was in his room, upset, pissed, confused, and Scared.
Butch: W-... Why... Why. WHY!? WHY WON'T THEY TELL ME!? ARE THEY MAD AT ME FOR SOME REASON!? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!
Brick, Boomer, and Blake where all in the living room, planning a mission as Butch was in his room, down right pissed off. Brick was so angry, and... he wanted to calm down.
Butch: I'll just leave for a week... that... (*Sigh*) that should... be enough for me to clear my head.
Butch Got up and got his suit case. Butch put spare clothes, a blanket, and some spare jumpsuits in his suitcase, Got a peice of paper, and wrote a note to his brothers, and left it on the kitchen counter.

Butch flew out the window. Brick walked to Butch's room to talk to him, and Boomer went into the kitchen to find Butch's note.
Brick: Hey Butch.- Butch?
Brick looked everywhere in Butch's room, unable to find him anywhere.
Brick: WHERES BUTCH!? WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO!?
Brick Ran into the kitchen to find Blake comforting a crying Boomer.
Brick: W-... What happened...?
Blake: I don't know... that's what I've been trying to ask him.

Boomer pulled Butch's note out of his hammer-space and showed it to his brothers.
Blake: "Hey bro's,
Look, don't take this too personally, but, by the time you read this, I'll already be gone. Not that I'm going to die or anything, I... I've just ran away. Don't worry about it though... I'll be back next week. I just need a minute to clear my head. It's not your fault... REALLY, It's not. I just need a while to clear my head. If I'm not back by the week... then come looking for me... I mean it... ok...?
Your brother:
Butch"

Brick covered his mouth... he couldn't believe it.
Brick: D-Don't worry... We'll find him Boomer... I promise~...!
Boomer Hugged brick... Sobbing.
Boomer: We (*HIC!*) We better!!! (*SOB!*).
Brick hugged his brother back... comforting him.