I found my mate!

I was riding home with Kyle. He hung out with me the whole dang day and now I'm riding home with him. To make things worse I didn't mind it at all. I felt like a princess, the way he got me my lunch or the way he kindly walked me to my classes. "Spencer?" I hear his voice echo through my ears. "Huh? What?" I ask as I look around. "We're at your house." He says. I look around and notice we were at my house. "Oh yeah hahaha sorry guess I was lost in thought." I say. He smiles at me. But it wasn't the loving carefree smile I've recently come accustomed to, no it was more of a worried concerned smile. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" I ask. He looks at me and nods. "Yeah, hey you okay?" He asks as he touches my leg. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I ask. His concerned smile fades. "It's just... you look... I don't know, distracted I guess." He says. I smile. Simple things such as this made me so glad he was my mate. When we first met I thought he was going to be the worst mate on the planet but soon enough he had me falling in love just like the rest of the girls swooning over him today. "Spencer?" He asks. I look at him. "Do you love me?" I ask. "Yes of course I do, why?" He asks. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him down to my face. "I love you too!" I say before I push my lips on his. He instantly is kissing me back. I quickly pull away and open the truck door before jumping down and running into my house. I saw my mom making dinner. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey sweetie. How was school?" She asked. I sigh and stalk over to her. "You have no idea what happened." I say. "Well you can tell me all about it at dinner." She says as she walks away to get something out of the microwave. I scowl and sigh, frustrated. "Yeah... sorry I bothered you, thought you were going to be a mom for a second." I say as I walk off. I walk into the living room and see my brother sprawled out on the couch watching guy code. I smack his head. "You idiot! You bailed on me again!" I glare at him. He sits up and glares at me. "Hey! Shut up and dress yourself properly, the alphas coming over soon!" He said. I sigh and roll my eyes. "I've got news for you, he's my mate!" I say before walking away and storm up to my room. I slam my door. "I hate my life!" I scream. Mom's never really concerned about me and my brother is never here!!! Plus, dad left us so yeah... I slam my text books down on my desk and pull out a pencil. I angrily sit down and start doing my homework. About an hour later I finish and put everything away. My brother walks in. "Suppers ready... and ky-" he pauses. "The alpha is here." He corrects himself. I sigh. "Thanks for the info!" I say as I shove him out of my room. I look at myself in my mirror. Did I look okay to be in front of Kyle? I mean the alpha!!! I'm not full wolf so I can't transform into my wolf form, when my mom gave brith to me she had an accident and I lost half of my wolf but lately I've been able to do more things. Like my running stamina is higher and I'm stronger. I wonder if I'm gaining my wolf back? Lila, are you there? Hey! What's up? She says, I sigh. Hey, Lila... about my wolf state... how come I'm able to run longer with out breaking out in sweat like normal? Not just that my strength has also increased! I hear Lila sigh. Your connection to me has grown stronger as you grow and finding your mate is bringing me out. The only reason you can talk to me is because you know about wolves. Now that you know we're real you had a connection to me, finding your mate must of triggered something. She says. I sigh. Wow! I hear another knock at my door and I groan, thinking my brother is coming to scold me for keeping everyone waiting. I walk over to my door and roll my eyes. "I told you I'm getting ready!!!" I shout as I open the door. I suddenly freeze as I see Kyle standing there smirking at me. "Oh Kyle..." I say. He walks forward and wraps me in a tight hug. "Wh-what are y-you doing!?" I ask surprised. I hear him chuckle. "I missed you... Your my mate." He says. I blush. "K-Kyle..." I whisper. He hums his response. "You can let go now." I say. "Never." He argues. I sigh, no use in arguing with an alpha. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his shoulder. I shuffle closer, seeking his heat. I didn't have werewolf heat yet... "I love you spencer." He says. A wave of realization washes over me. My mate is the alpha! And he said he loves me! I don't know why but I start crying. "Ahh! Spencer! Why are you crying!? Was it because of what I said?! I'm sorry!!!!" He quickly tried making me stop crying. "I-it's okay Kyle, it's just nobody's ever said that to me!" I confess. His eyes widen and he stands there shocked. I wipe my eyes and sniffle. "What? Do you not like me anymore?" I ask, I was a bit insecure at the moment! He shakes his head and smiles. "No! I'm just surprised you've never been told that you're loved. Doesn't your mom ever tell you?" He asks. I shake my head. "Not very often..." I say. He hugs me quickly before pulling away and wiping my tears away. He then kisses me and steps back. "Well, I love you Spencer!" He declares before leaving my room. I giggle. My mate could be really sweet! I smirk. Maybe the alpha isn't as badass as I thought...