Chapter 1

A/N in this fanfiction cross chara only comes out if cross calls for them, ok you may now read- and yes this is inspired by some people-

Cross POV

    I was walking through Nightmares castle waiting for later tonight when we were supposed to attack the Sun Empire. I never really got why Nightmare wanted to capture his brother dream but hey- none of us really did except killer for some reason, he refused to tell us why though. I'm starting to think him and nightmare have a relationship or something. Heh, guess we wont ever know huh? I walked into my room to lie down and I started to play on my phone.

~later~

Dreams POV

    I was just lying down in my room when, BANG my door slammed open. I looked up to see ink and blue looking frantic. I asked them what was wrong in which they replied with, "The Moon Empire is attacking!" With these word being said I quickly got up and ran to one of the side doors in the castle where the garden was so I could sneak my way into the front to attack. Then I felt a sharp pain on the back of my skull and everything went blurry.. I must have passed out.

Cross POV

    I looked down at the small skeleton named Dream that I had just knocked out. I didn't really want to give him to nightmare to be honest, Dream hadn't ever done anything to nightmare from what I know of. I picked up the small skeleton and felt my soul skip a beat. "Huh?" I said in a whisper wondering what this feeling was. I decided to bring him back to my AU where I had copied the code of a house and brought it here so i could get away from the castle from time to time. I didnt really like being at the castle because I was nightmares least favorite, let's just say I don't always listen to him. I walked into my little house when I felt the smaller start to shift around in my arm's, he must be waking up.

Dreams POV

    I started to wake up and it felt like someone was..
carrying me? I looked up to see someone with a black mask over there face and they had a hood up so I couldn't see who it was, but they also had mostly black clothes with some crosses on them. They had set me down and took their hood off, that's also when I noticed the moon symbal on his cape. I quickly got away from him and drew my weapon. "WHO ARE YOU!?" I said pointing my weapon at them ready to attack. They looked thrown back and put there hands up after taking their mask off revealing a moon symbal. "Hey look, I'm not going to harm you. I just saved you from getting kidnapped by your brother ok?!" The person from my brothers kingdom had said. I lowered my weapon. "How do I know I can trust you?" I said to the taller skeleton "Look I don't want to start any trouble ok? I don't even like your brother anyways." I let out a sigh as I lowered my guard and thanked him for saving me even though I didnt know if I could trust him. I was honestly really tired of this fighting and wanted things to go back to how it was before my brother had turned corrupted. I asked the skeleton what his name was and he replied "Cross" as he gave me a smirk. I told him my name was dream and we decided to sit down and get to know eachother, I could feel something warm in my soul but wasnt very sure what it was..

~2 hours later it is currently 12:36am~

Cross POV

    Dream had fallen asleep as I realized how late it was. I decided to take him back to the Sun Empire and visit him tommarow like I had promised during our conversation, but of course I wasn't going back to Nightmares castle! He didn't know of my little area I had made so I decided I would stay there. First however I had to find out where
Dream's room was and try to sneak him back. I was at the entrance of the gates so I summoned a gaster blaster to ride it over the wall and up to a window of the castle which I thought was Dream's room because there was a bright glow of what seemed like positivity coming from it. Turns out I had guessed correctly! I layed dream down and covered him up with blankets then go back to my AU. As I was headed home it clicks as to what I was feeling the whole time we were together...

I was in love with the enemy.

Thanks for reading this trash- I very well know it sucks so- uh- hope you enjoyed?

Word count- 837