chapter 6

Ink's POV

"Oh God oh god oh god." I kept saying in a whisper over and over again while pacing around my room. Today was not going to be fun. Yesterday while hangout out with Error we, we kinda- you can guess.. and now i'm.. i'm having a kid. I also have to make a decision on telling Dream and Blue or trying to hide it. Sigh. I was gonna have to tell them. I didn't want my friends to find out on their own. I was also gonna have to tell Error. I was just really stressed at the moment.. I decided to go and tell Dream first since he probably wouldn't make too big of a deal about it. I went over to Dreams door and lightly knocked making sure if he was still asleep I wouldn't wake him. "I'm coming!" I heard from the other side. A few seconds later Dream opened the Door and looked at me. "Did you need something Ink?" He asked. "I need to talk with you in private Dream." I replied back. "Ok then! Let's head to the library." I started over too the library as Dream followed behind me looking curious as to what I was going to say. Once we arrived Dream asked what I was needing to tell him. I took a breath and said "ink, you know Error from the Moon Empire right? The one that has the blue tears coming from his eye sockets?" "Yes, why?" Dream asked. "W-well you see, me and him have kinda been in a secret relationship for a-" and before I could finish the door quickly opened as we could see blue who had stars in his eyes at the moment. "Ink! Why didn't you tell us!?" Blue said as he ran over and and started saying how he wanted to know everything. "Blue, Dream. What I'm going to say is really important.." I said looking at the ground. "Blue. Let Ink talk." Dream said with a glare as he put his hands on his skull for some reason. "Ok fine! Only because I wanna know everything that's happened!" Blue said speaking pretty fast. "Guys I, I" I started to stutter out. "Ink.. are you, pregnant?" Dream asked making me a little shocked. "H-how did you?" Blue just had a face of shock before Dream pointed at my shirt. I was still in my pajama shirt so as I looked down I could see a faint glow coming from where my stomach would be. I lifted up my shirt a bit so it would reveal an ecto-belly and a little soul floating inside of it. Dream was happy and gave me a smile while Blue was just shocked. After a fee seconds blue finally said "Oh my god! Your having a baby!? This is great! I'm so excited to meet them! What's their name gone be? When will you tell the dad......."

Dreams POV

I was happy for Ink! He was having a baby with the one he loved. Maybe one day me and Cross can start a family. As blue kept rambling to Ink about the child I decided to go see Cross. Gosh I woke up with this awful headache and barely can remember anything that happened last night. All I know is this morning I woke up next to Cross and was snuggled into his chest. I figured Blue must have spiked the juice. I opened the door to see Cross awake and sitting up. It looked as if he had just woken up. "Hi Crossy!" I said with a hint of blush on my face. "Hi Dream." Cross said is a tired voice. I went over and hugged Cross n the bed before he hugged back and ended up asking where I had went since he was still asleep when i had left with Ink. "Oh don't worry Cross! Ink just had to tell me something quickly." I said answering his question. "What did he tell you Dreamy?" Cross said closing his eyes and laying his head on my shoulder with his hands around my waist from behind. "Do you know Error? Him and Ink are starting a family!" I said excitingly. "Oh that's cute" Cross said pecking my cheek. "Maybe we can start a family one day.." Cross said. I started blushing at the thought. "One day Crossy, but maybe let's wait awhile? We just got together yesterday!" I said with a hint of golden blush on my face. "Dreamy can we get some food? I'm hungry." Cross said. I smiled before saying "Of course we can! Come on, I want pancakes!" I said taking his hand and dragging him out of bed. As Cross and I entered the dining area we could see Ink was eating.. toast with butter? Ink always had said he hated toast because it wasn't the same as normal bread? Me, Cross, Blue, (who was sitting with him) and even some of our staff looked confused.

Cross POV

When I followed Dream into the kitchen I saw blue eating some waffles but what got my attention, was Ink. Ink was eating toast. Ink hated toast! He always said it was disgusting. He just said that when you cooked the bread in the toaster it made it not as good or something like that. I decided to just ignore it as me and Dream went to tell the chef's what we wanted. Dream wanted some Chocolate chip pancakes with syrup and I got some Buttermilk pancakes with syrup. We both went to sit at the table with Ink and Blue while waiting for our food to be made and brought out to us. "So, ink? When did you start liking toast again?" I asked him with a confused look. "Hm? Oh um, I guess I just kinda, wanted some toast? I don't really know. I think there are these things called cravings that you get when your pregnant? There basically where you start wanting different foods I think?" Ink said finishing his food as me and Dreams came out. "Thank you very much!" He said in a cheery voice as he started to eat his food. God he was so precious. I thought to myself as I began eating my food. "Guys i'm going to go call Error so I can meet up with him later ok?" Ink said leaving the room. "Ok!" Blue said. "But make sure to tell me everything later! I still haven't gotten all my answers!" Blue said smiling at Ink. "So Blue? Do you have anyone special that you like?" Dream said asking Blue. "W-well, I do but, I don't think he would really like me back. I only really know what he looks like from when we fought him any ways! He is from the Moon Empire after all." Blue said to us. "Who knows Blue? Just look at me and Cross or Ink and Error! Were all from opposite Empire's!" Dream said. I chuckled at how positive he always was. I loved Dream with all my soul no matter what. I always will.. As we all got finished with breakfast Dream had went out to check on the Empire while Blue and I decided to go train a Bit.

Another part is finished- jeez this book is trash- I dont even know why half of you read it ;-; Thanks for reading anyways- uh- bye? I guess- be ready for a lot of fluff, a little lemon, and the appearance of Paperjam!

Word count- 1262