Chapter 4

~It's been 1 year since cross has moved into the castle. He stays in A guest bedroom but is in Dreams most time to hang out with him. Everyone is good friends with cross and he has gained all of their trust.~

Cross POV

    I was walking out of Dreams room with a purple face... We were just hanging out and he's just so, Innocent and, adorable. He was so oblivious it was just, cute? I was planning on confessing to him soon, I just wasn't sure how. "Cross!" I heard someone say. I turned my head over to see Blue, he looked like he had something on his mind. "What is it Blue?" I said "Come with me." He said grabbing my arm dragging me to his room. "So, why are we here?" I asked. "I need to know something Cross. Do you, Do you like Dream as in, more than friends?" Blue asked as my face heated up with a surprised expression. "Was it really that obvious?" I thought out-loud blushing like crazy. "Yes Cross, its was very obvious." Blue stated. "I'm honestly kinda surprised that Dream is so oblivious." He continued. "What If me and Ink got you two together!?" Blue asked. "What?" I said very confused. "We can ask Dream if he likes you back and help you guys get together!" Blue said. I was in shock. Blue wanted to help me and Dream get together. As, a couple. I wasn't sure what to do so I didn't really say much other than that I wanted to tell him on my own. Blue had said "Ok" but he did look like he was up to something.

Dreams POV

    Ink and Blue asked me to hang out later so of course I had said yes! They said we were going to play a game called Truth or Dare? I've never played it but I'm exited to see what it is! I started heading over to Ink's room where we were planning to hang out for a while and play Truth or Dare. "Hi Dream!" Ink said as I entered his room. "Hello Ink!" I replied looking over to see Blue already there on Ink's bed. I went to sat down and asked what Truth or Dare was as they explained that it was where you had to do something the other person tells you or you have to answer a question truthfully. It sounded fun! Ink asked Blue first. "So Blue? Truth or Dare?" Which blue replied with "Dare!" Getting Ink's response as "I dare you to do a cartwheel and then a backflip." Blue looked at Ink with an "Are you serios" expression before getting up and completing his dare easily. Ink was surprised as to how easy it seemed to be for Blue to do that dare. Now it was Blue's turn to ask! "Dream! Truth or Dare?!" I chose truth not wanting to do something too crazy yet. "Do you have a crush?" Blue asked. "What's a crush?" I asked very confused as too what a crush was. Blue and Ink looked at me shocked. Was I supposed to know that? I thought.

~After an explanation because I'm lazy af-~

Dreams POV

    I was trying to think of someone who makes me feel like what they had just described to me. As I was thinking there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I said thinking it was just a maid wanting to ask if the room needed cleaned or something. I had opened the door to see Cross standing their outside of the door. "Oh hi Cross!" I said continuing with "What are you doing here?" He replied asking me to come with him to the garden. I said sure as I told Ink and Blue I'd be back later because Cross needed me for a few minutes. Once we got to the garden we sat near a pond and Cross started speaking. "So.. Dream?" He asked. "Yes Cross?" I said wondering what he had wanted to ask me. "I have, I've been meaning to tell you something for awhile now.." He said sounding kinda nervous. I wonder what he was going to tell me?

Cross POV

    "I have , I've been meaning to tell you something for awhile now." I said kinda nervous. "Dream I don't really know how to say this with words, so, let me explain it with my actions.." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Huh!?" He said quickly. I then put my one of my hands on the back of his skull and I, kissed him. As I pulled away from the kiss I could see Dreams face was a bright gold and I had guessed mine was all purple. "Cross, I-i" he stuttered out. "It's ok if you don't feel the same." I said a little upset. "Cross I, I liked the kiss.." He said looking away shyly. What Dream did next caught me off-guard. Dream sat in my lap and kissed me again putting his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist in return melting into the kiss. A few seconds later we stopped and could hear some squels coming from somewhere. We had decided to shrug it off as Dream said. "I think I want to be, more than friends with you Cross.." Dream said hugging into my chest. I hugged back and said "I love you dream." In which he replied with "I love you too Cross!" With those words being said we both sat in the garden snuggling eachother for awhile.

Blue's POV ( Such a new POV wow-)

    After Dream left with Cross me and Ink started talking before we saw them walk into the garden. Ink had a window looking out threw to the garden so we could see what they were doing. We really wanted to see what was happening even if we couldn't hear them so we decided to spy on them. I know we probably shouldn't have but.. were only curious! We were watching them when all of a sudden Cross wrapped his arms around Dreams waist and kissed him! Me and Ink were ecstatic at this point! A little after we had gotten to know Cross we started to ship them together and even came up with the ship name Cream! Me and Ink started talking to eachother and decided to throw a celebration! We had known Dream didn't say no to Cross because a little bit after the first kiss Dream had kissed Cross again! Ink decided to go have some chef's start making food as I went to ask the maids for help with decorations.

~Time Skip~

Dreams POV

    I was really happy about how Cross had liked me! I wasn't really aware of a lot of things that have to do with love but, I knew that I liked him back. And that's all that really matters right? After a while of me cuddling into his chest and him hugging me we decided to go back into the castle and tell everyone the news that me and Cross were dating! (Is that what would be happening- idk a lot about being in a relationships- I've never been in one-) When we walked into the castle all the lights were off for some reason and then all if a sudden they turned on and everyone popped out from behind furniture items! There was a huge banner saying "Congratulations!" And in smaller print I could read it said "The ship has sailed?" I had no idea what this was all about, maybe they already knew about us? I looked over to Cross and he had a light tinted of purple on his face as he smiled while doing a face-palm. "Congratulations Dream and Cross!" Ink came over and said. "What is all of this about Ink?" I asked confused as to why they were throwing me and Cross a party. "It's about you two getting together!" Ink said sounding super exited. My face immediately became a light shade of gold as I said "You guys really didn't have too!" "But we wanted too!" Ink said.

    I finished the confession chapter- it's probably horrible- thanks for reading anyways -^- I love writing this sucky trash- btw AlphaMarcie came up with the dare for Blue if you wanted to know-

Word Count- 1404