Chapter 2

Dreams POV

    I woke up this morning in my bed and guessed that cross had brought me back, I hope he didn't go back to my brothers empire.. I don't know what it is but whenever I'm around him I'm always happier than usual! And my soul starts to feel funny? I really dont want him to get hurt.. I'm going to ignore these feelings for now though so I can do my morning duties as the emperor of my empire. (was that the right thing to say?)  As I was walking down the hall I saw Ink and Blue run up to me, they must've been worried when I went missing last night.

Inks POV

    Me and blue were walking down the halls hoping that dream would be ok because he went missing during last nights attack. Then.. me and Blue saw dream shared a look and ran towards him pulling him into a bear hug. "Are you ok dream!?" Blue said. "We were very worried about you dream!" I said as me and Blue backed up a little bit to give him room. "Guy's I'm fine! Someone saved me!" Dream said. I couldn't really understand the last part he said but I didn't care. I was just happy he was ok! Dream and Nightmare have been at war for about a year now and we were all pretty tired of fighting.. but at the moment we all had to train and get some work done.

~later with dream~

    Dreams POV

    I was sitting on my bed thinking about things when I heard a knock on my window, it was around 7pm so I was confused but went to check anyways. As I moved the curtain I saw cross on a gaster blaster at my window! I wonder how he got past the guards? I opened the window to let him in and gave him a hug. "Hi cross!" I said. "Hi dream" he said hugging back. I broke the hug even though I didn't want too and asked why he decided to come visit. "Well i couldn't really go back to Nightmares place and I wanted to come hangout with you." He said with a smile. I blushed at his smile and not knowing why my face was heating up I started to look confused, I think cross notices because he said. "Hey you okay?"

Cross POV

    Dream blushed at me and started to look confused. I had ended up blushing too because of him. Sigh I can't beleive i've fallen in love with the enemy.. I thought. Since dream was looking confused I asked hime if he was ok. "Y-yes! I'm fine crossy! O-or I mean cross! Sorry!" He said covering up his face looking even more confused. I blushed at the nickname but decided to say "Hey Dream why don't we just talk a bit and forget this?" I said. Dream quickly nodded his head as he sat on his bed and patted the spot next to me. "You can sit here cross" Dream said. I went to sit down and half-way through the conversation Dream had fallen asleep kn my shoulder. I sighed as I ley him down and started falling asleep myself. Suddenly all I saw was black.

Dreams POV

    I woke up the next morning and felt something, hugging me? I looked up to see I was snuggled into Cross's chest. My whole face was yellow and as I tried getting out of his grasp but miserably failing. I decided to just stay there in his arm's, but I enjoyed his hug! I liked his touch. Then I looked up again to see cross was waking up. He quickly shot up and apologized. I said it was fine. "Hey cross?" I said "yes?" He replied. "What if you stayed here with us in the Sun Empire? I'm sure I could get the others to agree!" I said as he looked shocked. "You sure dream? I don't wanna cause any trouble here." He said. "But do you?" I said "Whatever you want Dream" he replied. "Then its decided! I'll call a meeting!" Dream said with stars in his eyes. "Ok." He said with sympathetic smile.

Omg- I finished another chapter- hope you enjoyed my trash but now I need to go work on other shiz-

Word count- 727