Somewhere but not there

*ayo lmao I actually updated*

The cafe days were always the busy days but there is always a day-off for everyone. Every sunday, the cafe would close for its maintenance and for the staff to restock and plan out the menu specialties for the week. These days were the chill days, except for one little white-haired person.

"Dazai-san I do not understand why we would prefer normal eggs than just the egg whites."

"Atsushi you naive little chef. Carton egg whites do not whip properly! And we would save up to 25% in considereing."

"Fair enough."

Atsushi and Dazai were assigned to buy ingredients for the week's menu which are pancakes, tiramisu, parfait, and cheese cakes. The ingredients needed for coffees and teas are delivered by batch so the only ingredients that they needed mostly are for the foods.

While Atsushi was dragging the pushcart along the aisles, he noticed a black-haired girl along his age. She was carrying a basket for pastries and was passing along the same aisle when she tripped and fell.

"Are you alright?" Atsushi said as he went to assist the person.

"Im doing fine. Thank you." She replied.

Atsushi noticed as he pick up the fallen foods that the pile is quite heavy. "Do you mind if you tagged along with us? Your basket seems heavy and we seem to be getting the similar items afterall."

The girl nodded and came to accompany Atsushi. They finished shopping and went to a local crepe shop to wait for the next train.

"Thank you for today mister." The girl said.

"No worries! It is Atsushi by the way. Feel free to message me anytime you need help."

"Kyouka."

They proceed to eat and wait a little bit when Dazai came and spooked the both of them.

"Oh! Kyouka-chan! What a nice day to pass you by!"

"Wait, You know her?" Atsushi asked.

"Yeah. We worked at the same studio" Kyouka stated.

"Her handle is  @Demon_show and she is famous on creating cute desserts, the cafe is following some of her recipes too! But no one would beat one of the best handles for food! My handle, @No_Longer_Hungry is still one of the best when it comes to food!!"

"Yeah we know with your advertising and the so-called technique of putting sake to make people drunk." Kyouka snickered.

"Ouch. Mean."

The three walked to the station and bade farewell. Dazai and Atsushi went to the cafe afterwards to drop off the groceries and met up with the staff to discuss about the menu and the cafe.