❝ They hear you call yourself ugly

——> info - Seans reaction to hearing you call yourself ugly

• this deals with insecurities, none of which are true because everyone is perfectly imperfect and should love themselves for who they are no matter their size, colour, weight, etc. everyone is beautiful and should never feel like they are anything less than just that~ enjoy! 💜

 everyone is beautiful and should never feel like they are anything less than just that~  enjoy! 💜 •

Recently, you have started looking in the mirror everywhere you went, constantly. You could only see all your flaws and you were getting tired of it.

You decided you would finally get out of your house and spend time with your boyfriend, Sean.

You felt like you were so ugly, that you couldn't even let Sean see you without makeup. You got all your supplies, did your face, hair and got a nice outfit together.

Despite the fact that you aren't going anywhere with him besides his room, you felt too self conscious.

You finally arrived at his house, anticipating getting to see him after 2 weeks.

"Hey, y/n! You look.. incredibly beautiful for just staying.. at my house?" He laughed while giving you a hug.

"Just... wanted to look nice for ya!" You smiled fakely.

You knew you weren't "incredibly beautiful," you could only imagine he would say that just because he's your boyfriend, and boyfriends never tell the real truth.

A few hours passed of cuddling, eating pizza, and watching movies before you just broke down.

You looked at your plate of pizza, and began over thinking.

"I'm only getting fatter."

"Sean must think i'm a pig."

" i shouldn't be eating this.. i should have eaten a salad."

You felt a single tear welling up in your eye. You went to wipe it, but Sean caught it just in time.

"Love- w-whats wrong? Is the movie that sad?" He unwrapped his arm from around you.

"It's nothing.. i've just had so many insecurities and i don't know what to think of them.. how do i know what other people think of when they see me? I wouldn't want to know.." you said wiping your tears.

"You kidding? People see an incredible, sweet, caring, lovely, beautiful girl. Who cares what you look like??" He gently rubbed his hand against your tear stained cheek.

"Wow.... T-thank you.." you smiled.

"It's true, okay? So no more crying." He smiled to you.

"Alright. No more crying."

🧚‍♀️ hope you enjoyed 🧚‍♀️
Sorry this was crappy its like 2am and i'm exhausted 😅