Confrontation...

10 months later.

I never thought that I would ever fall in love, But life definitely had some other choice for me. All of a sudden I got married to a person, or a complete stranger and now I'm in so much love with him that I couldn't think of a life without him.

It was going to be a year soon together with each other, and my love for him was getting deepen with every passing day.

We spent a beautiful time with each other. I didn't know anything about Ian but in this short span of time we get to know about each other, we tried to adjust ourselves in each others liking and disliking, We used to talk for hours on video calls whenever he was not at home and ofcourse I tried to cook for Ian as well .
Yeah but under his supervision.

He still taunts me that I'll blow up his kitchen if he left me alone there. Phew.

I was living a peaceful and wonderful married life . I was happy with him.

But everything can't remain forever !

One day I was doing my routine work and Ian was out of town for some work when I got an e-mail from an unknown address .
I opened it, it has an attached video with a message .

"Your husband is with me"

At first I thought of it as some scam message but then my eyes stuck on the sender's name .

It was Hazel.
Why is she sending me such an weird message ?
And How could it be possible ?
I talked to Ian in the morning and he told me that he was going for a meeting. There is no way he would lie to me.

With confusion I opened the video .
And my eyes widened in shock . This was the video taken from the doorbell camera. Both Hazel and Ian were kissing each other . Although the pictures were quite blurry but I could clearly recognise Ian.

My heart shattered into several pieces , I was not able to understand anything , my legs got weak , my eyes burst into tears.

I tried to call Ian but his phone wasn't reachable. All those insecurities were engulfing me. I was becoming restless.

Next day

I didn't sleep for a minute . My eyes were hurting due to constant crying .I was feeling suffocated living at his place so I decided to go somewhere. Maybe at my parents house or anywhere.
I was packing my luggage when the door of the bedroom burst open and he entered .

"Oh Mrs Graves, you didn't know how much I missed you " he said hugging me from back .

"Just leave me Ian " I said furiously removing his hand from my waist.

I removed his hands from my

"What happened Shanaya , is everything ok " he asked turning my face when his eyes landed on my bags .

"Where are u going Shanaya , and why are you crying , is anything happened? " he asked in tensed voice but little he knew that I wouldn't be buying his lies , his fake concern .

"Why did you come back early ? I mean you suppose to come tomorrow? " I said furiously and for a moment I saw hurt on his face .

"My clients were co-operative so my meeting ended early and I wanted to give you surprise Shanaya " he said .

I wish I could believe those eyes .

"Ofcourse your meeting must went really well ? " I said taunting him .

"What happened to you Shanaya " he came a bit closer but I resist my hands in protest .

"We can't live together Ian , I can't live with you " I said closing my eyes to control my tears .

"what !" he asked being shocked .
"But what happened Shanaya at least tell me " He said and tried to hug me , but I pushed him away , his presence was making me disgusted .

"Please Shanaya at least tell me what I've done " he asked .

"Okay Ian , tell me one thing did you meet Hazel there ?" I asked burning with anger , his expressions changed for a moment .

"Yes , but " He was about to say something when I replied .

"Enough Ian , I don't want to hear anything , I want to go " my eyes started burning with tears .

"But Shanaya I just went to meet her" He explained .

"Then what is this " I said turning on the video , I haven't touched my laptop since that day like if I did that scene will again come back .

He was totally dumbfounded by seeing that video and his reactions confirmed everything .

"I never expected this from you Ian , Never ." tears rolled down my cheeks and I cried out loud .

"Shanaya listen to me this is" he said getting closer .

"No Ian " I raised a hand to stop him
"I don't want to listen anything , I want divorce " I added and his face became pale .

"but " he said

"Please Ian don't torture me , if you ever loved me please leave me " I said pleading him .

"okay Shanaya if you want this , than okay" he replied moving his hand through his hairs .

"I'll leave you , within 15 days our contract will terminate , than you are free " he replied and left .

I sat down on floor .
"why did you do this to me Ian why " I cried hugging my knee to my chest .