Lunch ...

( Shanaya's Pov )
We went there with my parents , Aiden had some work load so he decided to come after two days ...
Mom loved this place , both of us were  busy  strolling around ..for the first time in my I felt so close to my Mom , she told me all stories of her married life , she shared all the beautiful moments of her pregnancy  , how did  she feel when she held me and my brother for the  first time in her arms... I could empathize with her ...
Ian and Dad were busy in discussing about  their business stuffs ...
we all had our dinner together , After dinner me  and mom went for a walk in garden ....Ian and Dad were playing chess and  both of them were teasing each other , I could see him smiling , he was very happy with Mom and Dad ...
I was tired after a long journey so I  went to take some sleep ...I was sleeping when I felt a warm hand on my stomach , he lay down behind me ..
" Goodnight Shanaya " he said kissing my cheeks ...
Next day I woke up quite late , Ian was not in room ... After freshening up I went outside Mom Dad and Ian were discussing something but they became silent after  seeing me ..
" what are you discussing " I asked interrogating
" Nothing dear " My mom replied... I sat beside her
" today our husbands are going to cook food " she added
" Please  mom , I don't want to suffer from food poisoning  " I replied teasing Ian ..
He raised his brow he was about to say something when my Dad spoke
" No dear , we'll make the kind of food that you've never tasted " My Dad replied ...
" Are you ready son " My Dad asked Ian
" Yes Dad "
he replied like an obedient soldier ..
Both of them left , I was looking at my mom in disbelief , I never saw my Dad in kitchen. ...
What's wrong with Dad he acting like his father not mine  ...
Breakfast  was delicious , I never expected that they could make it so well ...