"How...what are we gonna do about him?" Billie said covering her mouth. The fear in her eyes were shining extremely brightly and were piercing me.

"Oh god.. I can't lose you Billie..." I looked over to Maggie, this was mainly her fault. No, I shouldn't blame anyone but Brandon.

"I'll file a restraining order on him..." Maggie said walking out of the room.

As the door closed I saw Billie knock her head back. "Watch her not file one to save my career. I could give less than a shit about this stupid singing career, the only people I want in this fucking world is you."

I stared at her.."what about family?"

"Their actions... who doesn't file-" Billie covered her face then turned her head. She sniffed.

"Wh- baby.." I hugged her shoulders which was also I could.

"And now I have to get surgery, everything is ruined..." Billie cried. I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks for being here Valerie..." She kissed me, this kiss felt like the first one. When I was scared to meet her, scared to have her know me.. where she took my innocence. The kiss was real... hopeful.

"You can do this." I told Billie.

"I can do this."

-----------------------------

Weeks Later.

"Billie? You awake love?"

"Hey girl! You're awake! I told you it wasn't that bad,"

"I love you"

-

"You're so stupid Valerie." Billie snorted as she skid past me in Mario. I laughed back.

"Does a stupid person get 1st place 7 times in a row??" I interrogated. She rolled her eyes.

"Kiss me." Billie commanded. I obeyed. Locking our lips and being happy was all I wanted to do.

A\N hope the ending wasn't too anticlimactic! Please let me know any suggestions you might have. Thank you all for reading this book. I appreciate it so so so much.

Much love,

NITE-DRIVE