Chapter 19

"Does it hurt too bad?" Jongho asked and she shook her head as he put her patch down.

"No really, I just to stop picking at it." She joked.

"Cheng Xiao, you remember Vernon's chest scars from his fight with Jackson, you need to stop." Jongho chuckled and she shrugged.

"What have you tried?" Jongho asked.

"I have literally tried taping this patch on, I've wore ski masks, EXY has all my tweezers, I took off my gel nails and cut my nails short. Nothing stops me." She sighed.

"Have you just tried maybe applying some lotion, that helped me when my cuts were scabbing." I suggested.

"That's what I've been telling her!" Seola said and I chuckled.

"But all our lotions have our signature scents in them and all the ones that actually help with scabbing are way expensive, I can afford it but it doesn't seem worth it." She shrugged.

"If you go into the Skytown Mall and into the store Essentials Scents where they have those expensive scab healing lotions, if you go on a Saturday around noon you can find a girl named Shuhua and just ask her for help and say I sent you and she can give you a friends and family discount which lowers the price a lot." I explained and she smiled and nodded.

"Isn't that's technically illegal?" Soobin asked. I put a finger up to my lips and we chuckled.

"She's fine with doing it, also you guys are apart of the mafia, if you're worried about doing illegal things what the hell are you doing?" I joked and they all laughed.

"I like her Jongho!" Cheng Xiao smiled and I chuckled.

"Well I'll let you guys get back to whatever, we're gonna visit TXT." Jongho said and they nodded.

"By the way thanks for the tip Y/N, I'll make sure to use it." Cheng Xiao smiled and I nodded before Jongho and me left and went to a door that had TXT on it.

"How's my favourite five member unit!" Jongho smiled and they laughed and they saw me and bowed as I bowed back.

"This is my girlfriend Y/N, I'm making sure she gets acquainted with everyone as she'll probably be in her often."

"Well it's nice to meet you Y/N I'm the leader Soobin, I'm your computer weirdo and stalked." He joked and I chuckled.

"I'm Yeonjun and I'm your gun expert."

"I'm Taehyun and I'm your fist-fighter."

"I'm Beomgyu and I'm also a stalker and computer geek."

"And I'm Huening Kai, I'm your knives freak." I noted his facial features and smiled back, he looks so innocent and it's hard to believe he could kill two gang members by himself."

"You will probably go to them whenever you need a protector or for so reason need any information." Jongho shrugged.

"Oh and Nam-I mean RM wanted to remind you about negotiation between us and Nu'est tonight, he'll be escorting you." Soobin said and Jongho nodded.

"Also it's okay to say Namjoon, she knows all the real names of us." Jongho admitted and they nodded.

We left and went to BTS.

"My other seven membered unit, how are we today?"

"Doing good, also-"

"Soobin already told me you'd be escorting me to the negotiation tonight." Jongho cut him off and the man who I'm guessing was RM nodded.

"I wanted to get everyone acquainted with my girlfriend, Y/N as she'll be here lots and also obviously JYP also isn't my best friend at the moment so I think she should know everyone incase she needs help in any situation." Jongho explained.

"Of course I'm RM, the leader of this unit, that's Suga and Jungkook, they are you're blades expert. This J-hope, and Jin who are your computer people, and then V so our fist fighter while me and Jimin are your gun experts."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." I smiled and bowed to them as they bowed back.

"So you heard of all the new allies and recruits we may having coming in, you know. you and MONSTAX will have to give them the introduction since Seventeen with be on the Thailand task." Jongho said and they nodded.

"Yeah Nu'est negotiation is tonight, and then Mingyu told me about this DSP gang called KARD, two guys two girls, and then the SM NCT gang. We're growing bigger and bigger everyday." RM smiled.

"KQ mafia will be a force to reckon wish for sure." Jongho said and I nodded.

"I have a question." I asked and they all looked to me and Jongho hummed.

"Everyone here has this ring, why?" I asked and pointed to the wide, golden ring with writing I couldn't read.

"It's our mafia ring, we where them during fights or negotiations or basically anything we are around other gangs and it says 'Member of KQ Mafia." Jungkook explained.

"The leaders of the units have ones that say KQ Sub-Leader and Jongho has one that says KQ Leader." Jin smiled.

"And for Seventeen the leaders of the sub units also have the ATEEZ Sub-Leader ring." Jongho explained and I nodded.

"You should get her one for the gang gala." Jimin said and I looked at Jongho.

"They pushed the date forward?" Jongho questioned.

"Rumoured, the old KQ boss Zico is gonna contact the leaders of the people he wants their today supposedly." RM shrugged.

"Well I'll make sure to see if he calls, I'm the meantime I'll let you get back to it." Jongho smiled as we bow and leave.

We got back into his office and I stole his office chair as he grabbed a water from the secret mini fridge.

"What's the gang gala?"