Chapter 31

Five down and three to go.

   The day of the meeting no one came to the safe house. The next day Wooyoung, Yeosang, and San came and had a few scratches on them. We watched the news at the whole property of the meeting/gala burning to the ground mysteriously and that 5 swat teams have been killed. Then why wasn't Jongho home yet?

   Three mafia workers were arrested. One from Canada, one from Ireland, and one from the Ukraine. They all escaped and burned the police precinct to the ground.

   I got out of the shower and finished getting ready for bed. Another day where Jongho wasn't here was coming. I dried my hair and didn't my skin and hair care. I changed my pyjamas since I have no motivation to be in anything else.

   The pyjamas were large but comfortable and hopefully would give me a better sleep

   The pyjamas were large but comfortable and hopefully would give me a better sleep. I haven't been able to sleep for more than an hour at a time and I'm barely getting 4 hours a night. The guys come into my room to check on me regularly so I pretend I'm asleep but they know I'm awake and don't want to make a big fuss.

   I shut off the lights and laid in the bed, blankets of all sorts were on me. Everything from duvets, to thin, to weighted, nothing was helping. I laid looking at the ceiling for a bit before Yunho came in to check on me.

   "Y/N?" He questioned and I looked to the door, he stood in the doorway and looked at me sympathetically. I laid on the left side of the bed only as the right side was always Jongho's and laying in the middle even would be too much for me.

   "I'm starting watch tonight and then I'll be Mingi, San, Wooyoung, and lastly Yeosang. I'll tell you if Seonghwa, Hongjoong, or Jongho show up." He exhaled and I nodded slightly before he shut the door.

   The guys would take two hour shifts to make sure no one was trying to sneak in and no one rated out the safe house and the cops were showing up. So far nothing was happening or has happened.

   I turned to lay on my side and I just put my hand over Jongho's spot, missing him and being scared something had happened to him and he couldn't tell us as he gave me his phone and had no money on him.

   By 1:00am I was falling into sleep finally after Mingi calmed me a bit to the point I noticed how my anxiety tired me out. Before I knew it I was letting my eyes close.

   I woke up with a hushed yell and sweat covering my body. I had a nightmare Seonghwa and Hongjoong came back and told me Jongho had died and I was transported to that point in time and watched him be abused by bullets hitting his back.

   The door to my room opened and revealed a panicked San.

   "Are you okay Y/N?" San asked and I calmed my breathing and nodded.

   "Another nightmare?" He asked and I nodded again. He sat on the bed by my feet and I told him about my nightmares and how I was scared for Jongho's safety. He reassured me he's be okay and that Jongho had Seonghwa and Hongjoong with him.

   San sat on the bed until he left to change shifts with Wooyoung and I had already fallen asleep. I stirred away to a soft hand caressing the side of my face. I slowly let my eyes flutter open and saw Jongho sitting on the bed with his hand stroking my cheekbone.

   "Jongho? Jongho!" I smiled and he smiled. I sat up and had straddled his lap to hug him as I had kicked off the blankets in my sleep so I didn't have to struggle. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

   "Hello my princess." He mumbled into my neck as my arms tightened around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I let tears escape my eyes with a few sobs and he pulled away.

   "Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly and wiped my tears with his thumbs, cupping my jaw in the making. I put my hands over his and held them to my face, taking in his scent and the feeling of being with him again.

   "I was so worried- I was so worried you had died and I wouldn't see you again." I admitted and he put his forehead against mine, our eyes closing instinctively.

   "I'm here princess, I'm sorry I worried you. Me, Seonghwa, and Hongjoong we're staying low at my parents safe house as cops were patrolling the streets, I don't even know how the four of them got here without being pulled over because they were pulling over everyone. Also the safe house is too out off the city and walking along a high way let alone in these clothes would've created too much suspicion." He explained and I looked into his eyes.

   "I'm so happy your back." I smiled with tears coming down.

   "I'm here and safe my girl, don't worry anymore." He changed into comfortable clothing, sweats and a white T-shirt, and laid down on the right side of the bed and cuddled me to his chest. My arms on his chest as his were around my waist and our legs entangled together.

   "The guys have been telling me about your sleeping troubles so let's get a few hours." He suggested and I nodded into his chest before falling asleep in the muscular arms of his.