Here Without You

A/N: Ant and Dec are not celebrities in this. They are not married or dating. I will not put Lisa, Ali, or Ant's current girlfriend's name in this book, out of respect. Enjoy my loves <3

*Dec's POV*

It was 1:07 am on Saturday morning, and Ant still hasn't come back from the pub yet. I have called and texted him multiple times! He has never done this before, maybe I should wait to inform the cops till morning to see if he turns up.

Just as I was about to fall asleep in front of the telly, Ant walks into our flat drunk as ever. I was fuming, how dare he just get drunk, and not call, or text me? He could have at least called me back and said he was okay!

Ant stumbles past me and goes straight to his room and falls asleep, not even agonizing me! I get up from the sofa and head off to my room. While I was drifting off to sleep, I realized that he will have one hell of a hangover tomorrow. It's going to be awful to deal with that. I will worry about that in the morning....

The next morning...

*Ant's POV*

I don't remember anything about last night, but at least I'm in my bed, safe. Out of nowhere I have to puke, so I dart to the bathroom and throw up what feels like my whole insides.

I get cleaned up, and I feel better after I take pain killers for my head. It's 12:36 pm, I bet Decky is awake. I walk over to his room and open the door just enough so my head can peak into it.

"Decky, you in here?" I calmly whispered in case he was still asleep

"Mhm?" moaned a sleepy Dec

"Mate, do you know what happened last night?"

Dec took a second to properly look me in the eyes as I sat next to him on his bed.

"All I know is you came home very late, very tired and VERY drunk. I was so worried, you didn't answer my calls, my messages, or anything! God knows what you were doing out so late!" Dec practically yelled

I was so confused, why wouldn't I have answered his calls, or messages? That made me scared as to what I did last night.

"Decs, I don't know what I did last night at all, I don't even remember getting that drunk." I tried to say, but it only came out as a whisper that was barely audible.

"It was weird here without you last night, I wish you had told me.." he whimpered

My heart broke as I knew I did something wrong, but I can't figure out why I was out so long last night. I kissed Decky on the forehead and left his room.

I went to shower to clear my thoughts. I still can not remember what I had done last night. All I know is I better find out fast.

Hi! I have no idea if this is okay. I know it's short. I used to get kinda mad when authors did shorter stories, but now I get it. It's hard to do long ones (at least for me it is)
This is all fictional, just to be clear. Please any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading. I will be trying to update every day if anyone reads my garbage! Love you fools <3