𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐔 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━ 🕊;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━ 🕊;┊
           ✧・

jealousy drives people to do unusual things, though why would that be relevant to a girl like y/n. not one of her close friends would go as far as calling her collectedly composer because they all know she's not— but that does not remove the thought of wanting to curse off the bond eichi and wataru have.

one would easily think they're- ahem, y/n mentally growled, unable to hide her monotonous feelings from her face when chatting with yuzuru and tori on the floor whilst eichi and wataru stood apart from them and had their own talk. she wasn't paying any attention to what toru was rambling about as she stared at eichi and wataru with envy in her eyes.

"y/n, are you even listening to me?" tori pouted angrily, an irk mark above his head.
y/n shook her head  and glanced over at the pinket. "huh? oh sorry~ don't get your ahego twisted, your voice is so mesmerizing to even comprehend your topic!" y/n jokingly said, pinching tori's left cheeks. yuzuru smiled at the sight, seeing tori blush embarrassedly and slap her hand away softly as y/n laughed cheekily.

"you say the weirdest things." tori huffed.
"y/n-sama, why don't you tell us what's on your mind?" yuzuru questioned, before taking another sip of his water bottle. "yes! great idea! i'd love to know what's going on in that mind of yours, y/n." tori smirked playfully.
y/n chuckled. "as you wish~ i'm just thinking about your next live-"

"lies! you can't be thinking about that while looking at kaichou and long hair like they're peasants-" "sh! young master!" yuzuru cut him off, noticing how dark y/n's forehead got.
she let out a hearty giggle and waved her hand dismissively. "daijobu, yuzuru." y/n smiled.
"our lovely boy isn't all wrong, i'm kind of jealous at how close they are." she whispered. tori formed an o shape with his lips. "you? jealous? haha." tori giggled. y/n petted his hair.

"and somehow you both always know how to cheer me up." y/n teased them both as their cheeks heated up. "please, don't flatter us..." yuzuru mumbled. y/n dawned it herself, she would at least try to solve this thing called love.

━━━━━

since her self doubt was kicking in, she was perplexed to know she still helped wataru practice his theatre acting. she was humbled, and hopeful to hear loving words come out wataru's lips like he meant it. but did he really mean it to her?

y/n frowned, hiding her frown with the papers in her hand as she leaned her back against the couch and watched wataru act passionately.

'i can never tell what's going through his mind. so i can't tell whether he likes eichi in that way...no y/n, don't think about that. we can't get distracted, it's too risky!'

y/n closed her eyes for a second before focusing back on wataru. "tell me, y/n~ what is that troublesome thought you just had?" wataru winked at her, hands on his hips. y/n gasp, face flushing red. she cursed mentally, forgetting that wataru was more clever than she in a way. "uhm, it's nothing to worry about. continue on please." y/n anxiously said, laughing.