Day 1

"Let's break up."

Taehyung hung his head, and stared at his shoes. He could her the woman taking shallow breaths, and stepped back when she started crying. Looking away, he sighed, and pinched his nose. "I'm sorry." he whispered.

"I'm sorry too." Minnie used her scarf to wipe her nose, and he cleared his throat. "I'm glad that you told me this, and didn't go behind my back." she said. "Stay happy with that girl. Who is she? What is her name? Wait. Don't tell me. Just be happy."

He nodded. "You too. Stay happy." he smiled softly as he brushed back her hair, and patted her head. "I'll always remember you." he stretched out his hand to touch her.

"Me too." Minnie blinked, and turned away as his hand stayed there in air.

Sighing, he turned around to see Sehun standing there. "You still going to act cool?" the latter asked.

Taehyung burst into tears. "Hyung!" he ran to his arms, and jumped over him. "Why? Why does it always happen to me? I broke up with her because she didn't want me."

Sehun shook his head. "You should have confronted her about the guy you saw her with. What if-"

"I'm not worth it." he hiccuped. "She must have felt happy with that other guy. She couldn't tell me this, so I made it easy for her."

Sehun released a deep breath, and patted his back. "Let's go home? You can cry there. I'll make you something."

Taehyung moved back, and wiped his tears. "Don't cook. Guests are coming tonight, and I don't want them to witness our kitchen on fire."

"Ya!" Sehun glared at him, and he giggled. "I baby you too much. You're an ungrateful bitch."

"I wish Kyungsoo or Jin were here, but they are not. So, Let's just buy something." Taehyung suggested. "I swear you need to get a girlfriend. We can't spend money on eating out everyday."

"We can get a maid. Why do I have to get a girlfriend?" Sehun rolled his eyes, and Taehyung grumbled under his breath.

"As if we can afford a maid."

Just then, like a whiplash, someone ran past Taehyung, making him stumble. Sehun noticed it, and thanks to his fast reflection, he caught the woman on time. He pulled her towards him, and stared at her in shock. She was beautiful. Gorgeous. Hot. Every other guy's dream.

"Yeah. Thanks for helping me." Taehyung groaned as he tried to sit up. The hard ground has surely made an impact on his back. He couldn't even move, but somehow managed to stand up. On his own.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for-"

"No. No. No. You don't have to apologize." Sehun shook his head vigorously, and smacked Taehyung's head. "This guy doesn't know where to walk. He always collide with people. We're sorry."

Taehyung's mouth fell open in disbelief as he stared at Sehun. "This bastard." he gritted out.

"You said something?" Sehun looked at him, and the younger grinned, and shook his head.

The woman chuckled. "Still, I was running, so it's my fault. I'm Joy. Park Joy." she smiled, and stretched out her hand for a handshake.

Taehyung made a face, and moved to shake her hand when Sehun slapped it away, and grabbed Joy's hand. "I'm Sehun, and this is my little brother. I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" he asked.

Taehyung huffed, and crossed his arms around his chest. Joy, on the other hand, moved her hair back, and kept her smile on place. "I'm new here. I'm actually looking for a cheap guest house. A thief stole my purse, so-"