Day 5

Long time no see!

This update is dedicated to my dear reader SurrealDixie

"Senior year. Strawberry milk?"

"Bingo!" Baekhyun fell on the bed, and sighed. "It's her. Hera used to keep that strawberry milk in the car when I used to pick you up from the school. She had a crush on me definitely."

"I'm not sure." Jungkook shrugged. "But, again it's Hera. Her eyesight has never been good since high school. She must be taking you as a handsome guy. Poor her."

Baekhyun hummed, and then frowned. "Ya!" He threw a pillow on him, which he dodged expertly. "Aren't you too rude to your older brother? Brat. No wonder Lisa left you to rot."

"It's her birthday tomorrow." Jungkook pouted. "Hyung, help me get her back. Huh? Please?"

"You're really something. Aren't you?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"It was a misunderstanding!" Jungkook whined like a child. "I still like her, but I'm scared-"

"I know. I know," he grumbled. "I'll think about it. Let's get out of here and have some fresh air." Climbing down the bed, he glanced at the younger, who was still pouting. "Stop looking like a pathetic fool. I told you I'll think of some way."

"Still-"

Baekhyun twisted his ear, and Jungkook flinched. "Ah! Ah! It hurts." He tried to pry off, and the older let him go. "Ya! Aren't you too harsh to your younger brother?"

He smiled, and gave him a finger before walking out of the room, only to scream at the scene in front of him. A woman was standing there, her hair in front as if it was her face, and Baekhyun stumbled back, falling flat on his ass. Jungkook frowned, and looked outside and shouted a curse, falling back into Baekhyun's body, who groaned in pain.

"Bromance..." Taehyung concluded as he munched chips. "Sweet home-"

"Don't you dare complete that sentence!" Baekhyun warned.

"What's wrong with you two?" Mina pulled apart the curtain of her hair, and stared at them. They panted, staring back at her in disbelief.

"What's wrong? You almost made my heart fail!" Jungkook yelled, still clutching the shirt over his pounding heart.

Baekhyun growled, and pushed him away. "Ma'am, shouldn't you be considerate of your guests-"

"For what?" A voice asked, and the duo turned to it, screaming again. A guy was there in a skeleton dress, and Jungkook jumped behind Baekhyun. "This is our guest house. We can practice here, can't we?" Sehun took off the mask, and grinned at them.

"You definitely can." Taehyung ate his chips by the door, and Baekhyun glanced at him distressed.

"How... How are you always eating when things happen? Are you... Are you enjoying our melt down?"

"I might as well watch something good to entertain myself rather than seeing your scared faces." Taehyung finished the packet and smiled at everyone before walking away.

"You are practicing, for what, by the way?" Jungkook looked between Sehun and Mina. "In those dresses?"

"We're asked to be in a wedding to scare the guests. It's a competition between the groom and bride's families. The one who gets scared easily looses the game." Sehun grinned. "We were testing if we will do fine. The payment will be doubled if bride side wins."

"We're from the bride's sides if you haven't realized yet." Mina pushed her hair back to her face, and Jungkook cried again.

"No! Don't do that!" He was on verge of crying, and jumped on Baekhyun, wrapping his arms around his neck. "It's scary."