Day 3

"Wash the dishes as well!"

Mina waved at Sehun, smiling widely before going out for a grocery shopping. He scoffed, and threw plate in the sink. "Isn't she being too much?" he grumbled. "She didn't even let Joy stay in her room. I had to sleep on couch because of her, and she's still behaving like this." he rolled his eyes. "This ungrateful kid!" he stomped his foot.

Just then, Taehyung entered the kitchen, staring at the front camera of his phone. "Cute baby? I'm not cute. Why would she call me baby?" he mumbled to himself.

"Tae-Tae." Sehun called out, and he hummed. "Wash the dishes for me. I have some work to do. I'll be out," he said sneakily, and tip toed to outside.

Taehyung being in his own thoughts nodded, and tilted his head as he scanned his face over and over again. "Cute?" he wondered. He just couldn't digest the thought that someone called him cute.

Hera entered the kitchen. "I'm here first. You're following me!" she hissed at Lisa, who glared back, and entered the kitchen as well.

"Oh please! Over my dead body I'll follow you." Lisa grumbled.

"Ya! Aren't you being too much?" Hera asked wide eyed as the woman pushed her to side, and walked towards the fridge.

Lisa opened the door and poured water in the glass. "What? I'm just getting water. I have much work to do than talking to your annoying ass."

"Ya!" Hera yelled in frustration.

"Ya!" The blonde yelled back, ready to fight.

"Why are you two being nosy?" Jungkook shuddered as he entered the kitchen, and snatched the water bottle from Lisa. He swallowed few gulps, but choked when Hera stomped his foot. "What the fuck!" he exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?" Hera exclaimed back, and turned to Lisa. "Li, is he bothering you again? Shall I kick him where stars doesn't shine?" she glared at Jungkook, ready to lift her leg.

The man of honor cupped his crotch, and stumbled back. "There... There's a mistake. I didn't follow Lisa. We met here by chance."

"Like I believe that." Lisa huffed.

"You're such a bitch, Jungkook!" Hera said wide eyed. "You can't leave her alone. Can you?"

Jungkook looked baffled between the two. "Ya! Why are you targeting me? You two are supposed to fight. Carry on. I'm leaving now." he sneakily stepped away under two women's glaring eyes.

"What's going on here?" Baekhyun entered the scene, and Jungkook jumped on his brother, practically hiding behind him. "What are you doing?" the older asked, confused.

"Hera is threatening me. Again." He pointed at the woman.

Baekhyun glanced at Lisa, and then the woman beside her. "Hera?" he frowned, but then his eyes widened. "Wait! HERA?" he asked, surprised. "She's Hera? That Hera."

Jungkook nodded slowly. "Hyung, save me."

"Ajhussi."

Baekhyun turned to Hera, offended. "Ya! I'm not that old."

Hera scanned his body, and gave him a look. "Now that you said that, you look like a child. Sorry. My bad." she shrugged, nonchalantly.

"You-You..." Baekhyun pointed at the two women, who was staring at him deadly, as if waiting for him to say something, so that they could attack him. "You two are bad persons."

"Bad person?" Lisa laughed in disbelief. "Scardy cat." she muttered under her breath.

"I agree." Hera crossed her arms against her chest, and gave him a look.

"Ya!" Jungkook came to front. "I can't see you insulting my brother like that!" he said, and she smiled before rolling her sleeves, and he jumped behind Baekhyun again. "Hyung! Don't think that they are women. I'll cheer for you. Go for it."

"Shut up, Kook." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"You shut up, you bitch." he blurted out.

"Ya! What did you say?" Hera asked wide eyed, and Baekhyun jumped in between them.

"See, we can-"

"Come here!"

"I'm not scared of you!"

"settle this silently-"

"You son of a bitch!"

"without any violence."

"I'm gonna break your bones today!"

"I'M NOT CUTE." Taehyung exclaimed loudly, startling each of them. "I'm hot! Ah why would she call me cute out of all the things." he grumbled.

Everyone froze in their place. Lisa holding Jungkook's sleeve, ready to pull him out of his protective cover. Hera out for blood, and Baekhyun coming in front of her, shielding his brother from women's wrath. They turned to Taehyung, who was scratching his head.

"Am I feeling something for her? Like attraction?" Taehyung stared up to the ceiling. "Love? Mina used to tell me this shit." he shook his head, and glanced at the guests. "Oh! Hi. When did you guys come here?" he asked, confused.

Hera let go of Baekhyun, and Lisa pushed Jungkook away before storming out of the kitchen. Hera also gave Taehyung a nod, and left. Baekhyun placed a hand over Jungkook's shoulder, and pulled him ahead, but not before saying his parting words. "You really are cute, Taehyung." he chuckled.

Jungkook gave him a thumbs up, and left with Baekhyun. Taehyung didn't understand what just happened, and sighed. "Whatever. They are weird," he mumbled.

"Hi Taehyung." Joy sing song. "Shall I start preparing dinner?" she entered the kitchen, casually, and he froze in his place. She started chopping vegetables, humming a song to herself, but when he didn't reply at all, she glanced at him. "What?" she asked, confused. "You're tired of my cooking already."

"No!" He said at once. "I loved the food yesterday. Your hands has a magic."

She chuckled. "Why? Thank you, Taehyung."

"Yeah." he looked away, and cleared his throat. "Do... Do you need help?"

She smiled. "If you're willing to help." she said. Taehyung smiled for the first time around her, and nodded.

Well, his guest wasn't that bad. Was she?

___________________

I don't have a good sense of humor, but I'm trying to come up with a good content. Stay healthy guys, and if you want to support me, you can vote and comment on the chapters. I love to read your thoughts on the current track. Love you!