Uncontrolable anger

You and your family have had many encounters with the Chosen Council. Your anger was almost controling you. Death saw it, he saw how your eyes were always dull and they never changed back to their normal color of (e/c). They stayed red and your expression never changed. Today you were walking through the forest next to Death City. You felt many soulwavelengths that weren't human. It was like you were in a never ending nightmare. Someone attacked you and you blocked. 

"Chosen Council." You growled, pushing the Council member away. Her wavelength showed fear, but her face showed nothing. She chuckled and said, 

"Your anger is starting to control you again, (Y/N)." You glared at her and said, 

"I'd rather not talk about what happened back then." The Council member laughed and said, 

"But you controled yourself after that incident. Didn't you, majesty?" You looked towards the ground remebering what you did back then.

Flashback

Reader's POV

I was on the Chosen Council. Next in line to become Chosen ruler. I was very unsocial, but since I was next in line I had to make all the final decisions in the Council. When I had to make a decision one day, someone challenged me. I had never be challenged before but for some reason it angered me that I was challenged. When I nearly killed the girl, my anger took over. 

"(Full Name), what did you do?!?" My mother asked, pacing in my room. I glared at her and said, 

"Why would you care all of a sudden? You didn't care about me for over half of my life! You were too busy with "work" and with dating for your own daughter!" My eyes turned blood red and my mother tried to hit me but I blocked her and hit her with all my strength. She hit the ground and we fought. Eventually, I killed her and my anger made me set my own house on fire. That night I killed over four hundred people. I was like that for three years and I killed more Chosen Children and burned more cities. I killed over half of the Chosen population. The cities in the Chosen world had to be rebuilt. All were burned to the ground by your hands. The Chosen Council ended up being the only Chosen Children even alive. Then you met someone you fell in love with but your anger still controlled you and you killed them. You came back after that.

Flashback end

Author's POV

"You don't know what happened at all!" You said, as the Council member laughed reading your mind. 

"I've heard enough from Charles." She said, looking at you blankly. The mention of your father's name made your anger grab hold of your soulwavelength. Before she could block you killed her. You felt your anger grabbing hold of your body. You walked back to the Death Room and Death looked at the blood on your face and cloths. His eyes widened and he ran up to you, asking, 

"What's happened? Are you hurt?" You pushed him away and said, 

"I'm fine but I have to go to the Chosen World for awhile." Death saw your anger becoming uncontrollable.