11

Jaila p.o.v
_Two days later_

Taylor and I were walking to his house while holding hands, the way I like. He would occasionally kiss my hand which was sweet. As we walked up his driveway, he grabbed his keys with his other hand and unlocked the door. "I've never been in your house before." "Well we're here now- let's go up to my r-"

"Taylor!" A middle aged woman said walking into the living room looking at me like I thrown her baby at the wall. Taylor dropped my hand quickly and looked nervous. "Hey mom , I thought you were going to be here later?"

"Who's this?" His mother sneered glaring at me.

"My friend Jaila."Taylor gulped looking at everything but her face.

"Friend?" Taylor nodded eagerly. I bit my tongue not wanting to pop off by Taylor's behavior. His mom nodded and walked into the kitchen without looking at me up and down before completely disappearing into the door way.

Taylor grabbed- well attempted as I snatched my hand away and waited for him to take me to his room with him touching me. He sighed out of frustration and started walking up the stairs.

He lead me to his room that was surprisingly clean. He sat on the edge of his bed with his arms out. I slowly walked over to him and his arms went immediately went to my waist wrapping them around me. His head resting on my stomach, I couldn't help but play with his hair. "I'm sorry, for calling you my friend ,it's just my mom is .....overprotective and I didn't want her to kick you out." I sighed and picked up his head and spoke "Taylor it's okay, just don't do it anymore, it broke my heart."

he looked into my brown orbs and nodded and kissed my stomach making me giggle. "Come here." he tapped his lap and I straddled him, making his hands automatically go to my butt.

He leaned up a little bit and pecked my lips making me whimper.

Tease

I leaned down and captured his slightly rough lips with my soft ones making him grab my hips. As we made out faster and faster out of passion. Taylor tired to ask for permission to invade my mouth with his tongue which I denied, he squeezed my butt which made me moan granting him access. As we fought for dominance of our tongues, Taylor end up winning of course, I gripped his dirty blonde hair making him moan too loud. I smiled against his lips that he mirrored. Taylor started whimpering and tugging at the end of my shirt. I slowly leaned back from the kiss and took off my shirt, showing my 32D boobs that were accompanied by my black push bra. Taylor eyes widened and started kissing my chest. I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure. "Taylor." I whimpered while getting a strong grip on his hair. "I love you." I looked at him wide eyed and smiled hard. "Love you t-"

We were interrupted by the door busting open and Taylor's mom glaring at me. I hurriedly got off of Taylor's lap and put my shirt on.

"I knew you were fucking this black who're!"His mom screeched glaring at me. "Mom-"

"Don't mom me! and you!" I stood there frozen unable to move.

"Get your black ass away from my son!! Don't look, touch or talk to him!You got it?"

Taylor looked at me like he was about to cry. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' Making my world crash and burn around me along with my heart. I ran out of his house at full speed as the rain poured over me, making this unfortunate situation even worse than it could possibly get. Once I reached my house, I bounded up the stairs, leaving every feeling behind.

~

As I opened the cabinet in the bathroom as I got out my old friend. "Hey razor."

Taylor p.o.v

A/N Warning vulgar language, may offend , sorry apart of the plot, under any circumstances do I condone this language! Taylor under any circumstances doesn't use this type of language so , my apologies. But you have to understand his mother doesn't know any better. The ignorant minds of those who see wrong in interracial relationships . If you don't like this ,I'm sorry but this is real life unfortunately.A/n

"What the he'll is wrong you!! She did nothing to you!"

"You know I hate black negros like her!!"

"Don't speak of her like that! I can't help who I fall into love with!"

"Now you love that black thing!"

"Yes and will always! I can't believe this!I can't believe I call you my mother!"

"Taylor you will NOT under any circumstances be with her!"

"You know mother , you fail to see the love between us ,to know when we look at each , we don't see skin, we see love. I feel sorry for you."

With that being said I walked out of the room and down the street. I wonder if Jack got any?

A/N I cried writing that, I'm hurt. Jaila self harming again and Taylor going back to drugs. I can't take this. I told you drama, don't know if I like it?.... Short I know but longer next chapter!! But 10 reads for next chapter.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW!