17

Two weeks later

After eager persuasion of me going to school without Taylor, I walked to my locker and did my combination having a little trouble and  stuff away. Stupid Taylor had to be sick and sneezing and coughing!! Why couldn't he take some Advil and be okay!??!!

I huffed and walked away from my locker. As I was going to my first hour I heard the bell ring. Dammit!! I walked faster trying to get my books into my backpack.  I saw my class come into view and I felt someone grab me and put a cloth over my nose and mouth. I struggled and tried to hit them but they held tighter last thing I saw was Brown eyes and I was out.

___________________________

I woke up to my head spinning and my eyesight was blurry.

"Oh sweetie amazing now your awake." I heard a deeper voice whispered moving my hair out of my face. My eyesight was regaining when I looked down at my hands that were handcuffed to a room headboard. I looked down and and I had on only my bra and underwear.

I felt the pressure on the bed coming closer and my eyesight got clear.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want you."

"Please, ill do anything just not that!"

"Oh sweetie you know I don't give up easy."

"What about your girlfriend, what is she going to think of you raping another girl?"

"Easy she won't know in the first place. Guys come in she's awake!!"

"What."

I saw two guys come in and they started to walk toward me.

Taylor p.o.v

I coughed as I felt Lucas come up with it. "Eww." I threw the tissue in the trash and snuggled under the warm covers Jaila left on me.

I smiled think of her, I wonder how her day went?

Well I'll call her.

It went straight to voicemail and I crunched up my eyebrows. I called again and again getting angrier by the second. She always answers her phone...

I put my phone down and got a message. I opened it and it was a video.

I tapped on it and a video came up of a girl on a bed and some guys were raping her- No is that Jaila. The video camera got to her closer and I recognized the guy who was raping her. "Taylor you like when I touch your girlfriend like this?" I threw the covers off of me and put on my shoes and a sweatshirt. I'm glad I know where I'm going.

Short I know but next chapter is like OMG WTF THAT JUST HAPPENED yeah so this is a important filler. So comment vote

3 votes for next chapter

20 reads

Follow!!!

Love you my pretties