7

Taylor p.o.v

I can't believe I'm doing this .Why am I pulling her into this . Jaila can't handle what my life is, she isn't about this life.

I walked up the cement stairs and knocked feeling my relapse coming on.

"Hey Taylor! Long time no see." Jack greeted fiddling his hair through his brown/black hair. "Yeah you got what I asked for?" I asked desperately.

"Yeah, in here, welcome home." He smiled his white teeth making me cringe.

I walked through the messy house that housed so many memories.

I skipped up the stairs opening the door to the private 'room'.

I smiled seeing all my favorite kinds of drugs. Weed, heroine, excity etc.

I grabbed the crack and poured it on the table and rolled up my 100 dollar bill and sniffed the white substance. I leaned back on the torn couch and felt the high coming on.

Welcome to my world of drugs.

Jaila p.o.v

I sat on my pallet of pillows and was thinking of those hazel eyes I love and his hair that falls perfectly over his bandanna.

Taylor and I have been going on dates for about a few weeks and its been magical (with a few shared kisses here and there.)

I was knocked out my daydream when Shelby tapped on my shoulder showing me a 5SOS meme. I laughed and looked around admiring everyone in my room with huge toy animals and food everywhere if you haven't guessed were having a sleep over. Yeah were too old for it but who cares where weirdos.

I looked around and Rayven was face timing Matthew and yelling how its to loud and shut up, Emily was telling Amy and dezaree about her one year anniversary with Carter. I sighed missing Taylor , I felt a nudge in my side and looked to see Keala with a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" She asked popping popcorn in her mouth.

"I miss Taylor and I have something to tell you guys!" Everyone looked at me and I smiled.

"Guys Keala and Shelby only knows... I've been going in dates with......Taylor."

Everyone looked confused. "That new kid, that is uber hot?!?!"Emily yelled.

"Yeah..." I number feeling slightly better.

"Yasssss" everyone yelled and we had a group hug.

Now the only thing missing .....Taylor

A.N
Hey my preeties I so happy I updated!! Tell me what u think and vote of course. no I don't think Taylor does drugs either. Tell me what u guys think.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW