4

Jaila p.o.v

When I finally got Rayven and Amy to leave I sat on my bed.I don't wanna go to school to see him. I can't even say his name without puking.

I walked over to my dresser and put on my under garments and decided to put on my dark blue crop top and black shorts topping them off with converses and my boss beanie over my straight long black hair with purple ends. I ran down stairs feeling my wrist itch.

Not now.

I grabbed a granola bar and grabbed my back pack and ran out the door. I got in my rustic baby blue 2005 jeep safari.

I backed out of my drive way and made my way to school. "I love to get two on! I love to let's let's roll!"

I looked at my phone and saw his name .I threw my phone in the passenger seat out of anger. "Whatever." I mumbled under my breath.

When I finally made it to school,I walked in feeling the all to familiar feeling of hell.

I sluglishly dragged myself to my locker and put it my combination.I was so concentrated that I jumped when I felt arms snake around my waist.

I grabbed them and flung them off if me and got my stuff and quickened my pace toward first hour. Suddenly I felt a tight hand grab my arm flinging me toward a hard chest. I smelt his cologne ,not this time.

I tried to let go but his grip got tighter."Let me go!" I yelled. Hearing the bell ring. Mentally face palming.

"You didn't answer my call! What's your problem!" he yelled .Pushing me against a locker. Pain pulsed all the way up my spine .I whimpered feeling tiny under his stance.

"No!" I yelled .Where did I get this confidence from? I need it more often.

"No! You tore my innocence away from me last night and your asking me what's my problem is! Your sick-" I was cut off by a sharp pain on my cheek and a blow to my stomach.

"SHUT UP!! YOU LIKED IT! I didn't rape anyone!" the more he talked the more he got quieter."I love you and you where going to lose it anyway."

I finally got the guts to speak feeling the metallic taste in my mouth."Were......done."

He stood there his mouth gaping like a fish.

I got up and ran .RAN. As far as I can go.I stopped at the girls bathroom.

I looked at the slightly cracked mirror feeling broken than I already was.

flashback:

"I won't do it anymore ,I promise." I said glancing at my sacred wrist. Missing the blade on it but I'm with Trent now. "I don't want you doing that ,your my Princess." Trent pleaded stroking my scars lightly. I nodded putting my head on his chest. he kissed my head and whispered sweet nothing's .Those were the days.

end of the flashback

I cried .I sat there and cried .I felt everything flow away as I let everything out. The wasted years with him...........

I felt better leaving the bathroom I walked back to locker seeing everything scattered around my locker .I picked it up going to the last 10 of minutes of Math. Ughh.

I was picking up my pace and going through my phone when I ran into a chest sending my small figure into the floor. "Really." I said a little to harshly .We were picking up our stuff when our heads bumped .Can this get any worse.

"Ugh I'm sorry."

=Taylor p.o.v=

I was looking through my schedule when I ran into someone .I fell on my butt .Ugh on my first day??! I was picking up my stuff when we bumped heads. Really. Are you kidding me?

I looked up meeting beautiful brown eyes. We just sat there staring into each other's eyes .When I snapped."Um I'm sorry." I stood up with her following. I noticed her milk chocolate skin complimented her black hair that reached under her breast .The way her curvy figure made her seem even more perfect.

I want her.I need her.

"Uh...." She was dazing which was so cute .I mentally awed." My name is Taylor."

A.N I THINK I DID GOOD! COMNENT,VOTE! Thank you my pretties!!! :-)