Ace Part Two: Operation: Royalty

Ummm what am I looking at? The cells that occupy this space were cleared out and in them was a different themes one was bubbles another was rainbow the next was circus and etc etc. Everyone was wearing a mask and costume. Charles aka the King of hearts our leader was wearing a bear mask his green eyes glowing in the happy atmosphere. Judic aka Queen of hearts, a master of seduction, our second in comand had a owl mask that complemented her olive skin. Her gold eye pop against the dark colors she wears. Someone handed me a dark gray wolf mask and a costume and pointed me toward a bathroom. I look to Jack who was handed a white bunny mask and costume.

"Jack! what am I looking at?" I say quickly and angrily ready to grab at his neck and choke him. "Why was i tricked into coming to a PARTY? I COULD BE HOME! Theres ice cream in my freezer that needs to be eaten!"

"I don't know I was told Argine had escaped... That I needed to grab you." Jack looks as if he's going to cry. I pull his wrist and pull him into the bathrooms and into a hug saying sorry and whispering 'it'll be ok my little bunny' and all sorts of apologies into his ear. He pulls back and thanks me for not letting the others see him break. Jack has always been emotional. If you raise your voice to him... He will start to cry...

"Go put your costume on, you bunny."

"Ok, wolfy." I chuckle knowing he was the one to tell them my love for wolves. Once I enter one of the stalls I remember what he said. 'Argine' aka the Queen of clubs. I remember Operation: Royalty like it was yesterday. Operation: Royalty was a blood bath the kings and Queens needed to be apprehended by order of the heart royalty and their people Project: Ace was formed to train the best of the best and their childern were trained as well. I am one of those children. We trained till our muscles pulled us to the ground. We train to be unstoppable but it wasnt enough. They had banded together I had gotten behind Argine and pointed a gun at her head and like that she and her husband Alex surrendered. To this day I wondered why she didn't try grabbing my gun I was in close enough range. Next was the spades Pallas and her husband David. They exhausted every resource they could into killing us in the end we had half the people we started with and we had to kill their queen but the king came crying in his handcuffs. And with blood splattered all over us we headed for the Diamonds. The spades and the clubs had sent them their technology. I watched as our mission leaders bleed out. I went to my mother. She pulled me down to her she whispered in my ear 'it'll be ok my little bunny. Go to the vent get behind him and once you get a shot. Shoot him.' She handed me her gun. I take off running toward the exit with tears streaming down my face. I saw an entrance to the vents there. I hear the yells of my fellow Aces telling me to come back. I get to the vent. Its bolts not screws. I can't get it open. I hear steps approaching me I pull a gun on them... Its my king... He kicks the vent open and says 'do what you have to, little bunny.' I crawl through the vent which is for some reason human sized. I get above the king. Bolts not screws again. I grab something off my belt and pry it so I can get the shot. Three... I hear mother's voice tell me 'deep breath'... Two... 'Steady, my bunny'... One... 'Now shoot'... A bullet buries instead the king of Diamonds head. Down falls the king and his queen falls to the ground dead as she foams at the mouth she must've had a capsule in her mouth. I crawl back out to find my king heading toward their dungeons. I follow not wanting to linger on the bodies of my fallen sisters and brothers. I pause when I see her bloody face. The king sees this places a hand on my shoulder and says 'they'll have a proper memorial. But first come we need to find something.' He said in a somber tone. I follow him to the door. 'Wait here. If I'm gone longer than an hour... Go home and tell them I died... Tell them what happened here...' He instructs.

Ace Part Two: Operation: Royalty done