Dungeon Adventure, Part 2

There are many things I love here: the food is great, I miss the cold air and ground but the green of nature is divine to someone such as I, but above all else...I love the prospect of a good fight to the death. And that's what this is huh? You sure know how to get us into predicaments you don't like, pacifist. The Diamond mage stared at me with wide eyes as his sword broke apart, my decay Magic still working on it. The cut across his skin will leave a decent enough scar if he survives this. "It's been so long since I've got to stretch my legs a bit." I say breathing out while stretching. I felt six other pairs of eyes on me as I did this aside form the enemy before me, and looking up showed that the new comers and Luck were starring at me. The former both confused while the later looked to be on edge. Hmhmhm, yes you remember me~ good. The fourth pair from their position was that bird...Nero is her name now yes?

  Turning a bit I saw the last two pairs of eyes were that Yuno kid and the Royal with glasses. The later was weary of me now as my mana surely took a more sinister turn. "Yuno! Stay back from him!" He called out maki the kid turn to him confused.

  "Mmm, yes stay back from me. We wouldn't the previous four-leafed brat getting turned to dust on accident now would we?" I ask while snickering to myself. I turned back to my opponent and had my sword ready. "Now, lets-" I was interrupted by a sudden tingle in my neck that went down my spine.

  "Your not gonna simply rampage today Butcher." That voice....how? "The natural mana in here is trying to heal our mind. As such we can properly communicate. I wanna make a deal with you Butcher because...right now I need your help."

  I couldn't hold on the laugh that caused, and for the hell of it decided to talk to him. "Is that so!? Now you need my help huh? That's hilarious coming from a pacifistic coward who ran from his home like you." Oops, did I say that out loud~? Oh well for you.

  "I don't care right now. I won't answer any of their questions anyway; so will you just listen to me for once!? We are the same person whether we like it or not, so you and I both should want the same thing!" The pacifist says. Although I hate it...he has a point.

  "Ya, I want what you want." I say sucking my teeth and feeling annoyed. "He has strange magic but I bet even he would accept us like this as a friend. But to make sure he comes out alive..."

  "We have to work together!"

  We say at the same time as we rush forward. The Diamond mage scoffs as armor forms on him. "Move out of my way." He says as another one of his big swords appeared along with some of those clones he made to take Royal-glasses attack. "A weakling like you will fall to someone with strength like me."

  I smiled at his words and snickered some more. "Oh? Me a weakling? Let's just test that theory of yours!" I say as I dash between his clone to him himself. His eyes widen as I swing my sword coated with decay Magic, chipping his armor and causing it to shatter. He jumps back and forms more of his spinning mineral daggers shooting them forward. I stop and swat them away, but something wasn't right.

  "The sword is moving for Yuno not us!" Pacifist me said making my eyes widen and causing me to turn. I breath a sigh of relief however as the shrimp rushes forward and breaks it with his sword. Luck and Noelle jump down as well moving to assist where they could while Nero flew over to me. She starred into my eyes as if seeing exactly what had happened. I lifted a finger and allowed her to land. "Hello there little bird, we have yet to be properly introduced. I am Rivio from that place, the one he tries so hard to hide." I say to her. "But...I see. You can't always talk huh? It's only when your close to more forbidden magic. Interesting." I say quietly getting a nod from her. Is it the natural mana? Maybe...when we are alone in the confines of my room it must be overflowing with the mana of forbidden magic.