Under Siege

"We're under attack!?" Fuegoleon asks the hooded knight who nods to his question. Nozel and I looked to each other and made a non-vocal agreement: save the people than continue this.

  A Golden Dawn member opened his Grimoire and cast a spell. "Boulder Magic: Atlas of the World." He said. Up from the ground came a model of the entire Royal Capital area where sounds and visuals was present. I looked over it and noticed a lot of magic all over the place. "How on earth could an attack like this go unnoticed by us?" The spell caster asks looking it over himself.

  Fuegoleon looks at the map too and comes to a conclusion. "The attacker must have a very powerful Spatial Magic user." He said. Even then they'd have to take out the barrier around the capital...either a they're just really good at what they do or b...we have a traitor. "How should we divide the members we have here?" Fuegoleon asks more to himself than anyone.

  "Shouldn't we focus on protecting the castle and royal families?" The GD member says.

  "It'd be best if-" I begin to say overlooking the atlas before being cut off by Asta.

  "Hey! Why are we just standing around talking! We have to go save the people!" He says turning and running. Klaus calls out to him asking where'd he even go to which he replied "Wherever is the loudest!" Before exiting the room with Nero on his tail. Leopold follows suit excitedly running after Asta.

  I sigh and shake my head but with a smile. He's a true Magic Knight through and through. Put the people first before anything. "As I was saying, Fuegoleon please help me form a strategy to-" yet again I'm cut off, this time by Solid being a prick.

  "Who gave you the right to decide!? Keep quiet and let the captains do the talking!" He tells me only to receive a glare from Nozel. "Brother?" He asks timidly as if he were scolded out loud.

  "Although it pains me to admit it, he would be the best choice for a strategy. His mind is sharper than even some of the Captains we have. From what I here when he visits the Wizard King he plays against lord Julius in chess to a stand-still. To say a plan made by him and Fuegoleon would never fail would be accurate." He says making Solid's face go shocked.

  "Wha-why would this Black Bull runt be visiting the Wizard King!?" He yells out pointing at me.

  "That reason is private. And for the record, our games are 38-57-65 in King Julius' favor. It's hard to beat someone like him. Now can I give a strategy without being interrupted?" I ask Solid who backs off and shuts up finally. "Good. Now then the way I see it the enemy is large in number. Fuegoleon, how do you feel about going after your brother and the boy from my squad?" I ask him.

  "I would be fine with it. But I also wish for the Silva girl there to come with me." He says pointing to Noelle. I nod and she moves over next to him.

  "Alright. LISTEN UP YOU LOT!" I yell out surprising some as I go into military tactics mode. "I don't give a single shit if you don't wanna take orders from me; you'll do it or we'll all be the cause of the deaths of innocent civilians that we're supposed to protect! After they finish finding those two runaways Fuegoleon and Noelle will take them to the North sector." I say as Fuegoleon makes a lion of flames to ride on.

  "Silver Eagles, you three will be going to the Middle sector where the greatest concentration of mana is. Save the people there!" Fuegoleon say to which Nozel takes his siblings on a mercury-made eagle and nods.

  "Blue Rose Knights, head to the West sector." I tell the women of the Blue Rose who sit atop a giant golem slightly complaining of being told what to do by a man. 

  "Golden Dawn, split up into two groups and cover the Northwestern and Eastern areas!" Fuegoleon says as the two groups of GD members form rides to leave on.