Chapter No.2

Haechan woke up with the ring of his phone. He looked at the ID, it showed 'Norenmin 2/3'

"Haechan, where are you? We're going to be late if you don't get up now!"

When the boy looked at the clock, it showed 7:30 in the morning.
Shit, I have to be quick, the bus is coming in 5 minutes.

"I'm coming, don't worry!"

"Hurry up."

"Yeah, yeah bye, Hyung."

"See you later"

He quickly dressed up, brushed his teeth, and walked out of the door with his bag in the left hand and his keys in the right.

He looked at the watch and it showed me 7:34.
If I'm lucky, I can still catch the bus.

At the bus station, the boy hurried to get on the right bus.
When he took a seat, he plugged his earphones in his ears and heard 'Snapping' by Chung Ha. It's a bop.

When he arrived at the school, he saw his two friends waiting for him at the gates.

"Hey, Hyung! How are you?" "I'm fine just a little tired. And you, how are you two?"
"I'm fine, but I think Renjunnie-Hyung is going to murder Mark because of the accident you had yesterday with him." Chenle giggled.

"Really? You don't have to do it, Renjun-Hyung. I'm fine, really!"
Haechan chuckled while he looked at Renjun's cold face.

"But he scared you and only I can scare my friends, so he's going to be slapped after school." "But Hyung, what if Jaemin and Jeno are with him? They won't be very happy if you slap one of their best friends!"

"You're right, dolphin. They would be mad at me and then we couldn't date, could we?"
"No, you couldn't. You wouldn't date the person who slapped your best friend, would you?"

"No, I wouldn't", Renjun sighed.

"See and now let's go, the class is going to start any minute." Chenle calmed Renjun and started walking to his first-class.

~After class~

The three boys walked together to the cafeteria. On the way there, they saw Jeno who was flirting with an unknown boy.

"I heard that Jeno is cheating with many boys on Jaemin for quite a while now. Do you guys believe it?" Chenle asked.
"I don't know, but it seems real if he's flirting with this guy at the moment. What do you think, Renjun?"

"I don't know", Renjun said with a sad face.

"How are feeling, Renjunnie-Hyung?" Chenle asked the sad boy.
"Chenle, how would you feel if Jisung flirted with half of the school but not with you?" Haechan wanted to know from the younger.

"Like shit, probably. I'm sorry, Renjun-Hyung"

"It's okay, Chenle. You didn't do anything.", Renjun said with a sad smile.

"Anyways. Let's not talk about it right now. I'm starving, we should go to the cafeteria, shouldn't we?" With that Haechan dragged the two Chinese boys with him to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria, they bought food and sat at their usual table.
"Did you hear the news about Mark and the others?", Renjun asked his best friends.

"Which news?" "Yeah, which news?", they both wanted to know.
"That they had a big fight with another mafia.", Renjun informed both of them.

"You say that as if they are in a mafia.", Haechan mumbled.

"They could be in one, couldn't they, Hyung?", Chenle replied.
"I mean yes, but aren't they too young to be in a mafia?", Haechan responded while playing with bis food.

"And if so, that's why they would be perfect to be part of a mafia. Nobody would think they are members of mafia because they are that young. Don't you think Haechan?" Renjun answered Haechan's question.

"If you say it like that, it makes sense....somehow.", Haechan said.
"Oh look, speaking of the devil...", Renjun said while he pointed at the door.

"To be honest, if they really are in a mafia, I would still date Jisung. Look how cute he is", a smiling Chenle stated.

"Same, Chenle. I also would date Jaemin and Jeno, but not only we. Look at how most of the girls look at them. As if they wanted to be fucked by them. Right here, right now.", Renjun replied while he glared at the girls who were now surrounding the table with the other four boys at it.

"Gross", Chenle stated and looked at his now empty tablet

"Hey, guys we need to go. Lunch is going to end at any time.", Haechan pointed out.
"You're right. Come on dolphin, we need to go." With a last glance, they all left for their next classes.

"How often do I need to say it? I'm not a goddamn dolphin!", Chenle angrily responded

~After school~

Haechan and Renjun waited patiently for the youngest of their friend group at his locker. When he arrived there, they greeted each other and started to walk to the exit.

Before the boys could get to their way out, they were dragged into an empty classroom.

"What the fu--"
"Language, Chenle!", Renjun quickly said to the boy.
"LaNguAge, CheNlE", Chenle imitated his Hyung.

"Really, Chenle?!"

"ReAllY, cHenlE?!"

"Shut up, dolphin."

"I'm not a dolphin!", Chenle pouted.

"Can both of you please shut up. We get kidnapped and the only thing you do is get on my nerves. God, I definitely need new friends.", Haechan said with an angry face.

"As if you don't get on our nerves sometimes.", Renjun responded.
"Yeah, but not at this kind of a situa---"

A cough stopped their squabbling. With a look at the direction of the cough, the three boys found four other males standing at the opposite side of them while watching the whole scene in amusement.

"Oh, fu-"
"Language, Hyung", Chenle said to Renjun who had a pissed expression on his face.
When the three focused on the other four boys, they saw a laughing Jaemin who was clinging to a smiling Jeno, a smirking Jisung, and a very annoyed Mark.

Haechan coughed. "W-what are w-we doing h-here?"
"Someone wants to say something to you.", Jaemin answered Haechan's question. " R-really?"

He couldn't believe it.

Why would one of them want to say something to me?
What does he want from me?
And who would want to talk to me?
Did I make something wrong?

These types of questions were going through his head, but obviously, the others could tell what was in his head, because Jeno said a "Don't worry, it's not that bad" and bumped Mark's side as a sight for him to speak up.

Mark sighed.

"I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I shouldn't have been so rude. But you shouldn't have been listening to our conversation, so basically, it's your fault", he said with a cold tone before the boy turned to his friends.

But he didn't predict what happened next.