Gyro has really nice hair, I wanna put it in my mouth.

You wouldn't lie, you were strangely starting to enjoy this. But enough was enough it was time he stopped. You grabbed his hair that was tickling your restricted hand and didn't dare to let go. He stopped his hand that was about to shove another fork full of food in your face and looked down at your hand holding his hair and flipped out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" (I feel like gyro is very protective of his hair but then at the same time I don't...ya know lmao) 

you had never touched his hair before you were surprised by how it felt, you thought it was going to be sandy and greasy feeling, but it wasn't it was soft and clean (we all know gyros hair is dirty but dude we can imagine-). You were still holding on to his hair knowing it made him mad when people touched it without asking first, he was flipping out and pleading for you to let go.

 "Take off the blindfold and rope first" you told him hoping he would comply to which he said "ok, ok fine but please let go of my hair you'll make it frizzy" you did your part and he did his although you did want to touch his hair for a while longer. As soon as he lifted the blindfold you pushed him on the hard wood flooring making him let out a "oof" noise. You crawled over onto his lap (yes, in fact you did crawl off the chair you were seated in) to punch him until he suddenly stifled a grunt. ( ͠❛ ͜ʖ ͠❛ )

OK NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A SMUT ITS GONNA BE GOOD I PROMISE (I hope?), ik this one was short im sorry :( I got to many ideas for the next chapter that I had a hard time focusing on this one :( but he next part should be out soon :) Also thanks to kawaii_duck18 for giving me a super boost of motivation and all of there kindness :D OH! I also want to say that if anyone is interested I will be making a jjba oneshot book soon, so if you want look out for that. :} ok make sure you let risotto steal your iron for good sleep ;) bye!