Smut? I'm not even sure what this is?

Alrighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt so ya, I'm not really sure what this is? at...all? I think Za HaNdO erased the plot but anyway ya I said I would make a smut so here we are. um I'm making a one-shot book soon I promise (I really fucking hope) that it will be better :) oh btw yall know what myreadingmanga is? ya um the new johnnyxgyro dj..........................ANYWAY! lets just get into this mess of whatever I wrote at like 12:30 last night. oh I recommend reading the last sentence of the last part just to make sure you know what happened last :)

'Did he have a boner? why?' (PP H A R D) you thought to yourself. Your cluttered and heated thoughts were disrupted by the blond himself "could you get off me?" you answered his request with a question "why do you have a erection?" he seemed surprised by your straight-forwardness. He tilted his head downwards, causing his (funky little) hat to cover his embarrassed expression. You weren't going to just let this opportunity go,(okkkkkkk this is were it gets..........S P I C Y ~

you started grinding your clothed folds over his growing erection, the feeling sending ripples of pleasure every time the denim of your jeans pressed into your throbbing swollen clit from his heated bulge. each time your hips would press down on his tightening crotch, you would earn a moan or a groan from him in return. Everything about this moment was turning you on (lmao tuning you on should be said like flicking your light switch lol...im so lame) The way your guys lewd noises made a sexual symphony(gyro moans. I know he does no one can tell me other wise, like ik he does.), how his hand was gently but firmly holding your waist. 

All of it was driving you positively mad, he needed to be in you...Now. "G-gyro, I need....you....ri-right n-now" you mumbled while fumbling around with his (finger guns) belt buckle. Soon part and pieces of clothing were forgettingly scattered around the muggy hotel room leaving you two naked, except for gyros hat, (gyro's hat stays on during sex no ifs, ands, or buts about it) and of course his emerald (splash) lipstick that was slightly smeared over you and his lips from your guys make-out sessions. He gave you a smug grin displaying some of his gold plated teeth (yall remember when he threw his toothbrush out and said he could brush his teeth with a leaf stem.............ok nvm not this right time) "you sure you want to do this?" he kindly asked you to which you nodded with confidence, he slid his member over your sopping (LMAO WHY DID I JUST THINK OF A MOP) folds before slowly pushing in.

 The pain was slightly over manageable. Although you were more focused on the man in front of you, he seemed to be feeling good. It made you happy to know that you were causing enough him enough pleasure to make his eyebrows to slightly tilt upwards and for him to be saying things like "fuckkk, you feel so good y/n." , "damn your so fucking hot" it made you feel special. Soon you noticed that it didn't hurt anymore and he was slowly thrusting, soon you were feeling over whelming amounts of pleasure coursing through your body all the way until you were unable to keep in your lewd sounds and expressions.

 "u-ugh g-gyro-" "y-y/n call me Julius" You had no clear thoughts as to the new name he wanted you to call him but either way you followed the Italians request "J-Julius" you said the foreign name "again y/n, louder" so you said the name again but louder this time he seemed satisfied so satisfied that he came. in you. "oh shhhhhit-" 

there we go. I did it. I'm done with this monstrosity of a fanfiction. one day I will look back on this and think "wow, I really fucking hate myself" but hey I hate myself now so no change I suppose. anywayyyyyyyyy I hope that this was a good ending. btw you do get pregnant with gyros child and you guys name it coke. so you can have a coke with your gyro. k bye