Cunningham 2.0

Sorry I couldn't upload the episode, I did add the episode. But after publishing, it didn't show up. Sorry!

**************

When Randy shloomped into the Nomicon the next day, somebody was waiting for him. Nomirandy leaned against a boulder with a smile on his face. "Sup."

Randy yelped and tried to run as fast as he could, but Nomirandy disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke and materialised in front of him. Before Randy had time to react, his evil self stuck out a foot to trip him.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Yelled Randy as Nomirandy tied him casually to the a wooden chair with the same chains he had been held in.

Nomirandy shrugged. "Gotta get my freedom back." A huge scroll enrolled in front of them with the scene of Norrisville High School. "There's a whole wide world with things I gotta do, man. Unfinished cheese isn't gonna stick with me."

"Don't you dare, you pathetic shoob-" Randy was cut off by his doppelganger stepping into the scroll.

Nomirandy saluted. "See ya never, alligator." Then he vanished with a smirk. "Besides, I'm a lot brucer than you."

**************

Nomirandy opened his eyes to find himself in Randy's bedroom. He pulled his hoodie up and took out the Ninja mask. Slipping into the ancient suit, he took a katana out of the scarf around his waist and looked at it thoughtfully. "This'll do."

When students went to school that day, they saw-who they thought-was-Randy Cunningham with his hoodie up, a red gleam in his eyes and a katana slung over his back.

Howard made his way to his best friend suspiciously. "Red eyes, hoodie up and unusual silence....doesn't look a lot like you, Cunningham," he paced around Nomirandy, rubbing his chin. Then the terrible truth hit him. "Or should I say, Cunningham 2.0!"

"What the juice did you do to my buddy?!" Yelled the ginger, tugging frantically at Nomirandy's shirt.

The boy laughed and rolled his eyes. "Relax, Weinerman. Your buddy's taking a little break down in the Ninja Nomicon." "Forever." He added, enjoying the pleasure of watching Howard's horror.

"Gimme the book!"

"No."

Howard drew in his breath and threw Nomirandy a look of deepest disgust. "Fine. Then you leave no choice but to do...."

His face darkened and thunder seemed to rumble as he said," the Mudfart."

Nomirandy cringed and he looked at Howard incredulously. "You cannot be serious, man."

"Oooooohhhhh, I am, you clone," Howard smiled with an aura of evilness. "67 seconds of stinking gas and sound. Right in front of you."

Nomirandy backed away slowly, defeated. "Whatever, shoob. But you're never gonna get me to shloomp back into that wonking book."

Howard snorted. "We'll see. For good measure, I'll threaten to fart on it if you're trouble. Then I'll open the book on your face and you'll be shloomped in. Like last time."

Nomirandy rolled his eyes. Sure he could get away with trouble. The question was how to steal the book so that he could shloomp both Howard and Randy in. That way, he could do anything he wanted with Randy or Howard wonking his cheese.

He walked away, hands in his pockets. He didn't care that Howard was telling at him to stop. ("Hey, I haven't finished talking! You're even worse than Cunningham!") Nomirandy chuckled.

"Norrisville, you haven't seen the worst of me yet."