>14<

"So Ericka... how come that, you didn't have a boyfriend by the time that my dad zinged on you?" Mavis asked while they were all eating in the dining hall.

"Well... i don't know..." Ericka said.

"Did nobody... ever liked you in every travel you had?" Vlad chipped in.

"There are some but... their not exactly my type." She said as she drank her juice. "And even if they are... my great grandfather probably wouldn't let me." She added.

"How did you managed to convince your great grandfather with my son?" Vlad asked glancing at Drac, who was listening in their conversation.

"Hm, i kinda' have to force him," she smiled, "... i wouldn't let go of a handsome vampire..."

Drac blushed by what she said so he excused himself outside so they wouldn't see, but everybody still teased him. He came back after awhile and they were still eating.

"Oh! Here come's our handsome vampire!" Griffin teased.

"Ha ha, very funny." Drac said sarcastically.

"But you are handsome, look how Mavis turned out." Ericka told him making them laugh. As for Drac, he started to blush again and did a goofy grin he couldn't handle.

"I can't wait to see how our child would turn out. *wink*"

~the end~

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Welp, that was short. But i hope you enjoyed reading it as i enjoyed writing it :> Be sure to vote! But i'm not forcing anyone! :>

Stay safe everyone!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ