Chapter 39

Anvesha yawned as she got up at seven in the evening when her phone rang. She sighed looking at the caller ID as she received the call.

“Hello”, she said groggily and was startled to hear the energetic voice of Adhyayan who greeted her cheerfully.

“Can I have the honor of taking you to a walk, my lady?” Adhyayan said gleefully. Having taken immense rest and a relaxing bath, he was surely refreshed as he enjoyed the chilly breeze while standing in the balcony.

“How do you manage to be so fresh?” Anvesha whined while he just chuckled and said, “Let’s meet at dinner, then.”

“At eight”, Anvesha said as she glanced at the close windows of her room. Getting up, she rolled up the windows and was greeted with the refreshing breeze that brought smile on her face.

After a short chit-chat, they disconnected the call. Brewing a strong black coffee for herself, Anvesha ran to the bathroom for a relaxing shower. Pampering herself, she dressed into an off-white oversized sweater and denims getting ready for the dinner. Standing in the balcony, she relished the coffee relaxing her nerves as she enjoyed the cool weather along with the mesmerizing view of the Himalayan Mountains in front of her.

Lost in her thoughts, she was missing her home when sharp at eight, she heard a knock at her door. She smiled as she grabbed her phone and wallet thereby, opening the door. She was awestruck to see the punctual celebrity chef standing before her. Clad in a wine red sweater and denims, Adhyayan looked no less than a Greek God.

“You are looking handsome”, Anvesha spoke as she drooled upon his chiseled facial features and attractive physique.

Adhyayan, on the other hand, was enthralled looking at the captivating beauty in front of him. Moreover, he was expecting to reveal everything to Anvesha today. After what Sarah had done with him and his family in the past, Adhyayan wondered how Anvesha would react. Certainly he was not willing to leave Anvesha forever in his life, he thought as he craved to kiss her. He wondered if Anvesha would also leave him like Sarah, at least he could live with some good memories while he would respect his girlfriend’s decision. Though somewhere his heart knew, Anvesha had no problems with him but still he always had a big room of doubts in his mind.

Keeping aside all his conflicting thoughts, Adhyayan pulled Anvesha from her waist as he launched his bow-shaped lips onto her soft ones. As he sucked and nibbled her lower lip, Anvesha was startled by the urgency of their passionate kiss. With a jolt of shiver running down her spine, Anvesha flushed due to blood rushing into her cheeks. Wrapping her hands around his neck, she closed her icy blue eyes as she savored each and every moment of their fervent kiss trying to match his pace while he delved into every corner of her mouth tasting her.

Pulling her closer towards him, he continued his sweet torture on her soft rose-petal like lips. Panting hard, they parted. He grinned satisfactorily looking at the alluring swollen lips of Anvesha controlling his wild urges to capture her lips again. Joining their foreheads, he mumbled, “I will love you till my last breath”.

Anvesha smiled as she said, “And I will love you forever”, as she pecked again on his lips. With his desires getting fulfilled, Adhyayan smiled as he captured her lips again and smiled in between the hungry kiss as his hands roamed on the lower waist while Anvesha enjoyed the butterflies erupting in her stomach.

Without breaking the kiss, he entered inside her room kicking the door with his leg and continued to suck her lips while her fingers raked his hair. She parted away due to the lack of air after a while trying to hide the carnal desires building up inside her.

Smirking at her enticing, swollen lips which were glowing in the hue of pink; he said, “I ruined your lipstick, please fix it”, still not letting her go from his embrace.