Sir M

Let me talk about a certain teacher... my co-Theresians, is it okay if we call him Sir M? Cuz I really don't want him chasing me with a Chinese Dynasties PowerPoint presentation after I publish this chapter. Oh well.

Sir M is shorter than the multimedia stand. Sometimes he wears glasses to class, sometimes he doesn't. He should wear glasses all the time though, because without them my classmate (who I will call Sophia the First for confidentiality) gets every hint of his about-to-tease-you-meanly throes right in his eyes.

Usually Sophia the First will ask really really dumb questions in class, like "Sir, where did the Cold War start?" just after we discuss the Cold War. I'm pissed and at the same time amused, because Sir M mock-screams the answer. His voice during those episodes makes the rest of us roll in the aisles. I'm telling you, you need this type of teacher who can teach and make a spectacle of himself equally well. Because of his style, I get high quiz scores, no joking.

There's another victim of the teasing episodes, and her nickname here is Ingredients. She has Snow White's skin, and a muskrat crop of hair with macaroni bangs.

One time, during Social Sciences class, my friend Meilin (her current YouTube name for confidentiality, please subscribe to her! Yes, I partially endorse her.) brings out two pieces of paper. On the first one is unmistakably Ingredients, with a mustache and whatever drawn in marker. The second one is also Ingredients, with the Triggered filter. I snatch the papers from her and raise it in the air where Sir M could see them, because I am one dumb tattletale, I gotta admit. He sees them, of course, and says it's improper to print other people's faces without permission, unless it has a caption saying "WANTED: ILLEGAL POSSESSION OF UGLY FACE."

Ingredients starts to rant out complaints. "Sir, why?", "But Sir, that's equally improper!", etc. He doesn't listen, and points out, for the billionth time, that her macaroni bangs complement her hideous face.

Moral of the Story?: I don't know, but we are judged by our face value, but then again that's crap. People matter more than the value of their faces. They can change their face but they can't change who they really are.

(Do you see the connection of the moral with the story? No? Me neither.)