Chapter 2-3

Chapter 2

3:37 AM September 29th, 2015 

Pacific Coast, Los Angeles, California, USA, Earth

        "Cradle" sped across the Pacific Ocean. The only sound in the cargo bay was the sound of "Spear Tip Team" taking off their gear and unloading their weapons. The two prisoners were blindfolded and handcuffed. "Cradle" was en route to the "ORP General Kazimierz Pulaski", an American made frigate that was decommissioned and given to the Polish. As "Cradle" got closer to the ship, "Spear Tip Team" started to put on parachutes. Two of them grabbed the prisoners and strapped them into a harness that was then tied into their own. "Cradle" dropped to a low altitude. 

        The green light went off, the team jumped. The parachutes were pulled and they slowly glided down and landed onto the back helipad of the "ORP General Kazimierz Pulaski". The prisoners were passed onto the naval officers who escorted them to their cells. 

        About half an hour later "Spear Tip" and "Shield" reached the ship as it began its journey south. "Shield Team" and "Spear Tip Team" debriefed later in the morning.

        The two prisoners sat in there cells. Tired and exhausted from the stress and from the lack of sleep. They were the two top scientists on SpaceX's Manned Spacecraft Division. 

Chapter 3

5:41 PM October 4th, 2015

ORP General Kazimierz Pulaski, Coast of Poland, Baltic Sea, Earth

        The captain of "ORP General Kazimierz Pulaski" stood by the window of the bridge. He looked out at the water and up at the horizon. He can barely make out the coast of his home country. On the deck the squads of "Spear Tip Team" and "Shield Team", now dissolved because of the finished operation, line up on the front helipad in full ceremonial uniform for the return to their homeland.

        "30 minutes away" - ORP General Kazimierz Pulaski Bridge Operator

        The captains hand were sweaty and shaking on the rail. He was so close to completing the task of his life, what he was meant to do. His failure would destroy a nation but his triumph would put his name in every history book for the next thousand years. 

        The ship reached the Gulf of Gdansk 20 minutes later. It was headed towards Nowy Port in the City of Gdansk. As soon as the ship was docked the two prisoners were escorted out and into two black SUVs along with a few members of GROM.